Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Terry Boudreaux > Reviews

Browse

Terry Boudreaux's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terry Boudreaux "Queen B" RSS Feed (Houston, Texas USA)

Page: 1 | 2
ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator w/ lifetime warranty
ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator w/ lifetime warranty
Offered by Oral Breeze, Inc.
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY GUMS!, May 29, 2015
OMG! My dental hygienist brow-beat me into using an irrigator; last one I had, I deconstructed and used the pieces in a collage... so I was determined not to repeat the same mistake as to buy one of those sink-top models. It's not bad enough that one must water-board oneself, but then one must wipe down the floor, walls, countertop, dry ones hair and change one's clothes afterward. NOT WITH THIS BAD BOY!!! This irrigator ROCKS! Not only can you incrementally adjust the force, but you can also thoroughly clean the tile grout in your shower!!! One warning: when you remove the apparatus from your mouth, be sure NOT to point it at your eyeball... OUCH... but nothing to wipe up afterward and it matters not how messy you are with your aim cuz you're IN THE SHOWER. Oh, did I mention, no electricity? Don't have to recharge it... just trying to figure out how to travel with it, is all. :-)

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
by Martin Dugard
Price: $19.60
971 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Shocking to Whom?, April 10, 2015
I don't know what I expected, but it was something more than I learned in school about Lincoln's assassination. Well, maybe there were a few new-ish tidbits, but seriously, for a gazillion bucks new, I really thought this book MUST contain some earth-shattering revelations… Let's just say that I'm glad I bought my copy for fifty cents at the thrift store.

Women, Food, and Desire: Embrace Your Cravings, Make Peace with Food, Reclaim Your Body
by Alexandra Jamieson
Price: $20.36
195 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars SA-NORE..., April 10, 2015
Well, there's a few bucks and a couple hours of my life that I'll never get back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, March 3, 2014
I've been taking this product for a couple of weeks. I can't honestly say that I know I've lost any weight yet - because I don't have a scale right now - but it definitely helps me sleep and i've noticed no ill effects. (I have noticed reduced cravings... :-)) I can't use any weight loss products containing stimulants, and this one fits the bill. I plan to continue using it for awhile to give it a good chance to work for weight loss.

Climate of Corruption: Politics and Power Behind The Global Warming Hoax
Climate of Corruption: Politics and Power Behind The Global Warming Hoax
by Larry Bell
Price: $21.69
67 used & new from $5.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! These nay-sayers need MORE science??!!!, August 11, 2011
I'm only a third of the way through this book, but I'm having to take my time (and I'm normally a fast reader) as this tome is PACKED FULL of scientific studies, charts, and examples to dispute the Al Gore fairy tale - and there's only so much that a non-scientist can absorb at one time. I don't know where all those one-star reviewers came from (I suspect a conspiracy!) who claim there's no science here. One even called this book left-wing, which should tell you something: i.e., he/she didn't read it. So far, I can't fault this book one little bit, and as someone who has taken the time to research the truth about so-called man-made global warming, I can say that this information rings true with my findings thus far.

Nature's Wisdom 20% Vinegar Gallon
Nature's Wisdom 20% Vinegar Gallon
Offered by AG Organics
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, May 29, 2011
This review is from: Nature's Wisdom 20% Vinegar Gallon
I was a bit skeptical, but this stuff WORKS - just as well as Roundup without poisoning Mother Earth! Highly recommended to the eco-conscious.

Halloween Glass Fusion Cat Plate By Lori Siebert
Halloween Glass Fusion Cat Plate By Lori Siebert

5.0 out of 5 stars ABFAB!, May 29, 2011
Sorry it took me so long to say this glass artwork is FABULOSO and the artist quite talented! I'm very pleased!

The Phaselock Code: Through Time, Death and Reality: The Metaphysical Adventures of Man
by Roger Hart
Price: $21.23
46 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Did I read the same book?, May 29, 2011
Perhaps it's a personal flaw, but this book put me to sleep. I skimmed a great deal of it and only kept going because I thought, "It's got to get better - look at all the great reviews!" I guess because the premise is not new to me, nor do I require scientific proof AD NAUSEUM to explain what happened to Dr. Hart,- that it really had nothing new to offer me. Read Greg Braden's "The Divine Matrix" for scientific proof that everything is connected; it's a straightforward and intriguing read without all the self-serving angst, moaning and reliving of "glory days" that Phaselock contains. (EXCEPTION: If you're an old hippie and want a "flashback" experience of living hirsute and unwashed, getting stoned and bad-tripping amongst a plethora of gurus, you'll be transported by Hart's tome.) One passage worth the cost of the book: Hart's description of the birth of his first son, Brendan. It is truly moving and a fresh approach to a hackneyed subjet - and his descriptive prose was spot-on. OH! And I finished reading the book today - only afterward realizing that it's May 29th! :-))

Queen Bee Natural Beeswax Glitter Candles boxed set of 2 - lavender
Queen Bee Natural Beeswax Glitter Candles boxed set of 2 - lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter beeswax candles, June 11, 2010
It's difficult - nay, all but impossible - to find real beeswax candles that are affordable AND have glitter on them (I'm a gltter gal!) but these fit the bill, and anyone who sees them comments on them. The colors are really vibrant, too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous pirate ship!, June 11, 2010
My husband loves everything pirate and I got this for him to display on a wall shelf. Everyone comments on it. It may not have "historical significance," but as for looks and interest, this ship ROCKS! I recommend the black sails versus the white. Much more dramatic!

Page: 1 | 2