Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Golfer > Reviews

Browse

Golfer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 174

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Golfer RSS Feed (Ephrata Wa.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
5 Lbs Raw & Unfiltered Honey
5 Lbs Raw & Unfiltered Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 13, 2016
Honey doesn't get any better than this!

ICY DOCK MB290SP-B 2.5 Inch SSD to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit / Bracket
Offered by buywee_com
Price: $7.49
32 used & new from $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Once in a while a well designed low priced product comes to market - this is one of them! Just buy it!, March 13, 2016
This is simply the best way to mount a 2.5" SSD into a desktop computer. Forget those screws and metal brackets etc! This is easy. Too bad there aren't more products these days that work as well as this does. The drive just snaps into place and is held securely and is easily removed. Just move that little lever and the drive pops out of place and slides right out. For standard laptop drives and SSD drives in 2.5" size this is hard to beat.

Bulksupplements Pure Spirulina (Organic) Powder (1 Kilogram)
Bulksupplements Pure Spirulina (Organic) Powder (1 Kilogram)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $30.96
2 used & new from $30.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you just gotta take your medicine..., March 13, 2016
It looks nasty - it smells like the south end of a north bound heifer but the taste isn't that bad. I toss a heaping tablespoon of this in with my morning fiber mix. It overpowers the orange color and looks to be uneatable but I just toss it down. I was going to put this in gel caps but that task is easier said than done. Is there anything this fine dark green powder won't stick to? Spiurlina is probably one of the best single supplements available today. I've been taking it for less than a month so I'm not really noticing the differences it should make but I'm sure the benefits will kick in down the road.

CitiGeeks® Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" High Definition (HD) Screen Protector [Anti-Glare] Maximum Clarity, Accurate Touch Screen Sensitivity [3-Pack] Fingerprint Resistant Semi-Matte. Lifetime Warranty
Offered by CitiGeeks
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Phantom 3 drone, March 13, 2016
Nice tablet - very fast and the display is very bright which is very important for outdoor use. I use it mainly for flying a drone and the most important function of this tablet is for viewing what the drone's camera is seeing. Put a matte finish screen on it and you're good to go.

Danco, Inc. 15/16"-27M / 55/64"-in-27F CHROME LARGE MALE DISHWASHER AERATOR ADAPTER Chrome
Price: $6.98
10 used & new from $4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good, March 13, 2016
Seals up tight on the faucet and to the Maytag Performa washer quick release water supply hose.

uxcell® 10 Pcs RCA Male Plug to AV Screw Terminal Connector CCTV Balun
uxcell® 10 Pcs RCA Male Plug to AV Screw Terminal Connector CCTV Balun
Offered by Tablets' M
Price: $6.03
5 used & new from $5.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Every audio geek should have some of these handy, March 13, 2016
Very handy for anyone that tinkers with their audio gear. I have a small internet radio that is capable of powering small speakers but uses RCA jacks to connect to the speakers. I connected speaker wires to these jacks and hooked up the speakers and they work great. I love Phoenix style connectors - they seldom pull out as long as the screws are down tight.

3 Pack iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector (Colorcase)
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $3.99
17 used & new from $1.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is great but it doesn't stick to the screen like it ..., March 13, 2016
Fit is great but it doesn't stick to the screen like it should. I ended up peeling it off and putting it on my younger sister's Nokia 520 phone. She likes it.

Dragon Touch Y88X Plus 7'' Quad Core Google Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, IPS Display, HD Screen 1024 x 600, 8 GB, Bluetooth, Dual Camera, Netflix, Skype, 3D Game Supported -White
Offered by TabletExpress
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $33.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Kept dropping the wi-fi signal so it went back..., March 13, 2016
Did not work for me. The seller loaded this up with adware/malware and it was as sluggish as a glacier. I managed to get into system restore and it wiped out the crap that was installed and it worked fine after that. Only problem after that was the continual dropping of the wi-fi signal. You can't let the wi-fi signal drop if you're relying on the tablet to fly a drone. Otherwise a decent enough tablet. I ended up with a refurbished 8" Samsung 16gb tablet and it works fine.

Stylus Pen,Hikeren Ten Pack of Colorful Stylus Pens for all Touch Screen Device
Stylus Pen,Hikeren Ten Pack of Colorful Stylus Pens for all Touch Screen Device
Offered by hikeren
Price: $6.59
2 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pens. They work great on my iphone and ..., March 13, 2016
Nice pens. They work great on my iphone and on my 8" tablet. Both screens are very sensitive to whatever is inside the tip of these pens. I can hover the stylus over the screen almost touching and the screen responds. Very handy for texting on the 4s iphone - I have large fingers and that keyboard is so small.

Olympus 8x21 RC II WP Binocular (Blue)
Olympus 8x21 RC II WP Binocular (Blue)
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars The optics are pretty good and they appear to be BAK4 prisms being ..., March 11, 2016
The optics are pretty good and they appear to be BAK4 prisms being used- Build quality is 5 stars - very solid.The exit pupil is small as dictated by the 8/21 = ~2.6mm, small. I knew that when I bought them. Its nice to see the rotating eyecup usually found on much more expensive binoculars on a low priced one. I bought these to use when I fly my quadcopter. I decided they would best be used on my golf cart instead - mainly due because they are hard to hold still. A decent small binocular in 5-6 power would be easier which is why I'm using my Nikon 7x35mm binoculars for flying my quad. Why can't these binocular makers manufacture a nice 6x power binocular? 10 or 12 power objective lenses would be ridiculous in such a small binocular - they are just easier since the convex-concave objectives are easier/cheaper to produce.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18