Profile for Sean Remington > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sean Remington "New Mexico Real Estate Specialist" RSS Feed (Albuquerque, New Mexico)

The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money...It's About Being the Best You Can Be!
by Dave Jenks
Price: $12.71
351 used & new from $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivational book to get you started., November 14, 2006
I began my career in real estate in July 2004 with a company called Keller Williams, which the author founded, therefore I was required to purchase and read this book. While my relationship with Keller Williams did not pan out past two months, I will say that this book was an excellent starting resource. For the most part, it inspired me to get out the door and prospect, discussed budgeting, some broad marketing ideas, and goal-setting. Specific marketing ideas were not discussed in detail, which is not the purpose of this book. The purpose is to inspire and discuss basic business fundamentals as a real estate agent. [If you are looking for specific ideas, I recommend going to a CRS event... it's amazing what agents from other markets will spill that local agents won't share.] Once completing this book, I was on fire and wrote a very detailed "action plan" stating exactly what I would do each day for the next 1 month and held myself accountable to this each and every day. This was updated month after month. Thanks to the focus this brought me, I closed $11.3 million my first year! At the point I was at in my real estate career, that was the "pearl" I received and utilized from The Millionaire Real Estate Agent. I know that when I pick up the book and read it again, now a few years later, something else will speak to me as I am at a different point in my career now.

Sean Remington is a top rated Albuquerque REALTOR(r). To learn more, please [...]