Profile for L. Freeman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Freeman RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Queen of Hearts: A Sin City Collectors Novella
Queen of Hearts: A Sin City Collectors Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen of Hearts is Awesome!!, July 6, 2014
Queen of Hearts is an awesome new book by Kristen Painter!
I loved this story from the opening page.
Very exciting. Also very romantic.
Jason, the gargoyle and Claudette, the feline shifter are perfect together.
I can't wait for more in this new Sin City Collector's series.

Aces Wild: A Sin City Collectors Novella
Aces Wild: A Sin City Collectors Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, July 6, 2014
I loved this book! Great story line. Action packed and sexy.
Jake and Nevada were awesome characters.
And I adore the setting of this being in Las Vegas. Perfect.
Can't wait for more in this series.

Homefront
Homefront
DVD ~ Jason Statham
Price: $14.99
66 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Homefront - Good movie, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Homefront (DVD)
I'm a Jason Statham fan already,but I really liked the story line of this movie. It had everyday conflicts coupled with some nice twists and as every Statham movie delivers, it also had plenty of action.

Blood Rights (House of Comarré)
Blood Rights (House of Comarré)
by Kristen Painter
Price: $8.00
133 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Rights (House of Comarre) is Amazing!, May 29, 2013
Gothic Urban Fantasy fans will love the deliciously complex world that the Kristen Painter creates in Blood Rights. This first book in the House of Commarre series is a fabulous debut that is impossible to put down until you've read every word. Once you open it up and get hooked on the first page, plan to stay up late. Chrysabelle and Malkolm are amazing characters put together on a journey neither one expected filled with intrigue, vampires, blood, and lots of action.
I truly loved this book.

Also don't miss the rest of the five book series including Flesh and Blood, Bad Blood, Out for Blood, and coming very soon will be Last Blood. I absolutely can't wait for the final installment of this series.

Rancher's Son
Rancher's Son
by Leigh Duncan
Price: $4.73
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and touching, January 25, 2013
I love everything Leigh Duncan writes. In fact, Rancher's Son is my new favorite. This tale was a bit of a tearjerker, but still absolutely amazing.

Rodeo Daughter
Rodeo Daughter
by Leigh Duncan
Price: $4.14
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional new book by Leigh Duncan - Rodeo Daughter, June 6, 2012
I adored Rodeo Daughter by Leigh Duncan.
This latest of Leigh's amazing books is emotional, engaging, and just excellent storytelling.

Mitch Goodwin is a particularly compelling hero in his role as protective single father to 4-year-old Hailey. When his ex-wife comes back with dollar signs in her eyes and wanting to share custody, he must begin the emotional fight of his life to keep his daughter safe and happy during the coming changes. A difficult endeavor when he's also falling for the beautiful, attorney on the other side of the courtroom representing his ex. And compounded further by the fact that he and Amanda have history together.

Former rodeo star, Amanda Markette, is an equally strong heroine fighting not only for her client's best interests, but also fighting her attraction to a man she once loved, but hasn't seen in years. Not since rodeo camp when they were young. Being thrown together repeatedly makes for a truly great storyline.

I gobbled up every page of this book in one sitting.
Don't miss this exceptional new story by Leigh Duncan.

The Wedding Dress
The Wedding Dress
by Rachel Hauck
Price: $13.40
142 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A 6-Star Review for The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck, June 6, 2012
This review is from: The Wedding Dress (Paperback)
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck is so amazing that I wanted to give it at least six stars. And it likely deserves even more.
When I picked this book up I expected to like it. I've read several books by Rachel Hauck, and I've loved them all. She's a fabulous author.

In fact, The Wedding Dress is now my new FAVORITE book of Rachel's.
There are so many unexpected treasures within this book I couldn't put it down until I'd finished reading every last wonderful word. And I may have stayed up very, very late to do so, but without a single regret.

I don't want to take away from anyone's reading pleasure by giving away a single spoiler. Within the pages are vivid characters, an intriguing mystery I didn't expect, and not one but four love stories woven together perfectly. Do yourself a favor and just read it.

Go purchase a copy, have a tissue or two available close by (just in case) and settle into a comfortable place to read an amazingly heartwarming tale of four brides, one wedding dress, the power of faith, and the magic of love.

Forbidden Blood: A House of Comarre Novella (House of Comarr¿)
Forbidden Blood: A House of Comarre Novella (House of Comarr¿)
Offered by Hachette Book Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Forbidden Blood is Awesome!!, June 2, 2012
After reading Kristen Painter's Blood Rights, Flesh and Blood, and Bad Blood with great relish, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Forbidden Blood.
I wasn't disappointed! Love Love Love Maris and Dominick's story. And it was great to visit the world again.
As with the other books in the House of Comarre series, the characters are amazing, the storytelling is grand and there are even a few twists in this smaller tale.
Don't miss this one.

A Growing Passion: A Penguin eSpecial from Signet Eclipse (A Memphis BBQ Mystery)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sexy Taste of Passion!, April 27, 2011
I read A GROWING PASSION, a brand new short romance by Emma Wildes, today and truly loved it.

Emma Wildes, in the polite and yet naughty way only she can deliver, gives us a seductive story of Victoria and Stephen, fellow botanists and long time friends who suddenly discover something new in their relationship. Unquenchable Desire.
Likely, this book was created to tempt us into wanting to read everything she's ever written.
And she does a great job because I am certainly very tempted.

A GROWING PASSION also has the first fabulous preview excerpt of her coming book ONE WHISPER AWAY, which I can't wait to get a hold of.

For fans of Emma Wildes this is definitely a must read.

Heart Of Fire
Heart Of Fire
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome story!, May 9, 2010
This review is from: Heart Of Fire (Kindle Edition)
HEART OF FIRE is without a doubt one of the best books I've ever read.
The rich details of the fantasy world, the superb storytelling and the incredible characters are just a few of the many delights found within, HEART OF FIRE.

In fact, everything I've ever read by Kristen Painter is amazing. If you haven't already done so, do yourself a favor and get a copy of Kristen Painter's book, ALL FIRED UP, you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5