Profile for Lorrie Q. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lorrie Q. RSS Feed (El Paso, TX)

KATHY Van Zeeland Be-Jemmed Belt Shopper Bag,Nordic Purple,One Size
KATHY Van Zeeland Be-Jemmed Belt Shopper Bag,Nordic Purple,One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Flashy, November 6, 2014
The seller was excellent. The purse arrived very quickly. I did, however, return it because it was huge and, in my opinion, the silver on the purse is tacky. I love Kathy Van Zeeland purses, but this style is just not for me.

Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Sheet Set
Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Satin Sheet Set
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, July 23, 2009
For a couple of months I had a much higher priced set of sheets in my wish list, but when I went to order those, they were out of stock. These sheets were listed as one of my "personalized recommendations." When I saw the price, I was very skeptical, but then again, at that price, I thought - what do I have to lose? I was a little nervous after reading some of the negative reviews, especially the ones about the sheets staining the mattress.

When I took the sheets out of the package, I inspected them, and expected to find problems, such a poor sewing, rough texture, etc. I was happy to see they are made well, and are very soft and silky. They fit my mattress perfectly, and I have one with a thick pillow-top, so I was a little worried. The sheets are not as slippery as some described. They still have not stained my mattress, either.

The sheets I owned prior to these cost about 10 times more than these, and honestly, I notice no difference. These sheets are great. They look good, they feel good, and you cannot beat the price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 11:53 AM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! It Really DOES Work!, July 22, 2009
I have tried numerous and very expensive products to rejuvenate the cleavage area. Nothing ever worked, but this really does. I'm still so amazed and filled with disbelief, but after only 10 days of using it once a day (recommended application is twice a day), my wrinkles have disapperaed! I had given up, and was going to consult with a plastic surgeon, but thought I would try one last product. I highly recommend this amazing serum!

MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation No. 20 - Ivory 1.01 oz
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation No. 20 - Ivory 1.01 oz
Offered by Pink Box Beauty
Price: $46.00
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Foundation for Oily Skin, July 14, 2009
My skin is very oily, especially in the Texas summers! I have been trying different foundations that claim to keep oil under control for years, but none have ever worked. This foundation is definitely the exception. With other foundations, my T-zone was oily within 2 hours of applying it. I touch-up with powder after about 4 hours with this one, and at the end of the day, I still have very little shine. I cannot wait to see how effective it is in the autumn and winter. This foundation is excellent for controlling oily shine.

Gin Miller's Calorie Burner Workout with Kettlebells
Gin Miller's Calorie Burner Workout with Kettlebells
DVD ~ Gin Miller
Price: $11.38
8 used & new from $7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Workout from Gin!, July 14, 2009
This is my second workout DVD from Gin Miller. Gin is an amazing trainer. She motivates you with her beautiful personality and sense of humor. You actually feel as though she is right there with you, encouraging you. The workout itself is very effective. I feel that good kind of sore the next day, and it helps to improve those trouble spots - triceps and upper thighs. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gin and this DVD, I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Effective Workout from Gin!, July 14, 2009
This is my second workout DVD from Gin Miller. Gin is an amazing trainer. She motivates you with her beautiful personality and sense of humor. You actually feel as though she is right there with you, encouraging you. The workout itself is very effective. I feel that good kind of sore the next day, and it helps to improve those trouble spots - triceps and upper thighs. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gin and this DVD. I highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Foundation, May 13, 2009
This is a good quality make-up that covers extremely well with just a small amount of the product. It also stays put for hours even in very hot weather.