Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Terese T. Mullican > Reviews

Browse

Terese T. Mullican's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terese T. Mullican RSS Feed (Annapolis, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard - For Windows
Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard - For Windows
Offered by Grand-Teton
Price: $65.95
7 used & new from $65.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Acobe Acrobat 9 Standard Issues, February 21, 2015
An aspect of the Adobe Acrobat 9 that bemuses me is any attempt I make to save a document as a .rtf document in Adobe Acrobat 9 by choosing "Save As Type" then selecting "Rich Text Format" from the dropdown list, fails and that failure produces a box invariably issuing this message: "The organizer database is damaged and will be reset the next time Acrobat is launched. Quit the application and close any currently open web browsers." Compliance with this instruction hasn't yet resolved the issue; hence, I cannot save .pdf documents as .rtf documents. Does anyone have a solution for this glitch? Thank you.

Thor: The Dark World [Blu-ray]
Thor: The Dark World [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: $23.99
32 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Thor: The Dark World, January 7, 2015
Another requested gift. Another assumption that it is loved.

HP Pavilion 500-281 Desktop (Windows 7)
HP Pavilion 500-281 Desktop (Windows 7)
Offered by Newhope Dreams
Price: $539.00
21 used & new from $253.97

5.0 out of 5 stars CPU with Windows 7 operating system is super fast - a far cry from my old HP ..., January 7, 2015
CPU with Windows 7 operating system is super fast - a far cry from my old HP Pavilion Media Center cpu that sported Windows XP (not saying there is anything wrong with XP, just the computer itself was sluggish); and, since Microsoft no longer supports XP, I opted for a new cpu.

The Beatles (The White Album) [Mono][2 LP]
The Beatles (The White Album) [Mono][2 LP]
Price: $35.16
55 used & new from $19.16

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my granddaughter. Since it was not ..., January 7, 2015
A gift for my granddaughter. Since it was not a surprise gift, I must assume she loves it. She is very into vinyl albums and records since having discovered that marvelous bit of 21st Century technology - the phonograph!

Athletic Half Cushioned Crew Socks | Basketball Player Design | Blue/Neon Yellow
Offered by ChalkTalkSPORTS
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicky Basketball Socks, January 7, 2015
Again, these were a gift for my 12 year old grandson, so am not in a position to honestly rate them. I gave both pairs of socks five stars because my grandson likes sharp looking basketball socks. Speaking for myself, I prefer the Superman pair because they are more jazzy than the other ones.

Under Armour Men's Alter Ego Superman Crew Socks Medium HYPER GREEN
Under Armour Men's Alter Ego Superman Crew Socks Medium HYPER GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they are super "kicky" and wouldn't mind wearing them myself, January 7, 2015
In all honesty, the socks were a wanted gift for my grandson (12 years of age). He likes colorful socks to wear to basketball practice. Since I have received no complaints about them from him, I can only assume he likes them very much. Personally, I think they are super "kicky" and wouldn't mind wearing them myself!

GreenWorks 25112 13 Amp 21-Inch Lawn Mower
GreenWorks 25112 13 Amp 21-Inch Lawn Mower
Price: $199.00
18 used & new from $164.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Green works Lawn Mower, August 21, 2014
An easy push! Has a super honed blade that gives a clean cut to every blade of grass.

Pilot Precise V7 Stick Rolling Ball Pens, Fine Point, Black Ink, Dozen Box (35346)
Price: $12.00
46 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pilot Precise V7, August 21, 2014
My favorite all-time writing instrument!

10 Pack Feather Stylus for All Touchscreen Devices for iPad,iPhone,Google Tablets and More!!
Offered by Mavis's Diary
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feather Stylus 10-pack, August 21, 2014
My first experience with the "quill" stylus occurred when I purchased one at a local retailer. One, mind you, at a cost comparable to the cost of approximately 4 of those in the 10-pack. So pleased I went online for my next purchase of the stylus, which is exactly the same as the retailer's - at a fraction of the cost. You won't be disappointed!

Sense & Sensibility / Miss Austen Regrets
Sense & Sensibility / Miss Austen Regrets
DVD ~ Hattie Morahan
Price: $25.19
18 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sense And Sensibility, May 30, 2014
Jane Austen fans (myself included) will find the scenery, costuming, and language of the time delightful. As to the performances - all are A+! The purchase of this movie in tandem with the DVD of Jane Austen's personal tale of love, loss, and her untimely death is well-worth their cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5