Profile for Airborne Doc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Airborne Doc RSS Feed (Alaska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" with Premium Ballasts - H11 - 15000k
Offered by Kensun
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $48.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in 08 Town & Country without issues in stock headlight housing., June 14, 2015
We bought this to go into a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country. This is a wonderful upgrade to the stock lights. We live in Alaska where it's dark half the year, and these definitely help with the winters. We've not had any issues of people flashing us either. If you're going to get one of these then also get the flickering cancellation kit (it's like an extra $10 - so just do it) if you drive a Chrysler/Dodge product as they typically need them.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 4-Inches (10 Centimeters) - Black
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for external battery pack., June 14, 2015
I bought this to use with one of those external battery packs to charge my iPhone. I wanted a shorter cord than the ones used for plugging it into the wall. His is definitely worth the money. I've had it about two months now and have used it several times and still haven't received the "cord not compatible" message.

Magnetic Screen Door, Mesh Curtain - Keeps Bugs & Mosquitoes Out, Lets Cool Breeze in - 6 Month Money Back Guarantee - Screen Size 36'' x 83'' - Fits Doors UP TO 34" x 82" MAX - Easy to Install - Best Quality Construction - Dog & Pet Friendly
Offered by Menke´s Best
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars These are the best alternative. The tacks that are supplied with this ..., June 14, 2015
We live in AK where most houses don't have AC. We can't just leave the doors open due to the hordes of seagull sized mosquitoes, plus we live in base housing, so we can't have a screen door. These are the best alternative. The tacks that are supplied with this don't last if you have kids (they pull on them), so you'll want to pick up a few extra tacks. Also, don't put the screen too tight or the magnets won't be able to stick to each other automatically. Overall, if we had a third door, we'd buy another one!

Kensun® HID Kit Computer Warning Canceller & Anti Flicker (1 Pair)
Kensun® HID Kit Computer Warning Canceller & Anti Flicker (1 Pair)
Offered by Kensun
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $11.07

5.0 out of 5 stars you'll be happy you did, June 14, 2015
The picked these up in order to stop the flickering in the Kensun HID kit we bought. These worked perfectly in our 2008 Chrysler. If you're considering buying a Kensun HID kit, and you drive a Chrysler product, pick these up also...you'll be happy you did.

Lyman Reloading 308 Win Case Length/Headspace Gauge
Lyman Reloading 308 Win Case Length/Headspace Gauge
Price: $20.99
28 used & new from $18.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves time and frustration., April 12, 2015
I bought this after getting really tired of having 308 rounds stick in the chamber of my AR10. The same rounds function fine in several other 308s, but the 10 is temperamental. This inexpensive piece gives me the ability to check for problems before I ever load the magazine. It's well worth the few dollars to add to your range bag if you're like me and have a tighter chambered rifle.

100 pc Security Bits Torx Torq Tamper Proof Hex Set
100 pc Security Bits Torx Torq Tamper Proof Hex Set
Offered by VoxFan, LLC.
Price: $10.96
10 used & new from $5.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but missing driver handle., April 12, 2015
It works as advertised. Beware though, it doesn't come with any sort of driver handle. So if you order this, make sure you've got one laying around somewhere that will fit these bits.

Bormioli Rocco Sorgente Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4
Bormioli Rocco Sorgente Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4
Price: $15.29
8 used & new from $10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique glass - double check ice ball mold size though., April 12, 2015
These glasses provide that unique shape that you'll not find at a bar or most stores. Aside from being uniquely shaped, they are easier to hold onto due to the shape. The only drawback I've found so far is that the large ice ball molds may not fit (depending on the size of your mold of course), but the large square ones will fit.

10 Pieces Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burr SET 1/8" Shank/double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set with 3mm Shank/tungsten Carbide Single Cut Rotary Burr SET 1/8" Shank Fit Dremel
Offered by Global dealing shop
Price: $13.48
21 used & new from $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked on my Form 1 build., April 12, 2015
I used these to cone out the back of a valve spring retainer for a Form 1 build. I used them on Titanium and hardened tool steel. They cut through them like butter. The end result is a much better sounding VSR.

Western Concealed Carry Weapon Purse Camouflage Camo Belt Buckle Handbag Blue Large D2
Offered by GoCowgirl
Price: $41.50
2 used & new from $41.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, April 12, 2015
I bought this for my wife. It replaced a larger pink and camouflage purse she's been carrying around for a year or so. The only thing with this purse is that the pocket for her revolver is just that...a pocket. Her pink purse came with a holster in the pocket. So far she hasn't complained about it though. Wives, buy this for yourselves. Husbands, buy this for them...whatever it takes to get them to carry should be encouraged!

#1 Ice Ball Makers On Amazon Box 4 2.5" Individual Molds For Best Results Top Premium Silicone BPA-Free FDA-Approved Quality & Style For Your Kitchen
Offered by Siliconia
Price: $32.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the film/residue., April 12, 2015
I bought these with high hopes due to all the positive reviews. They do form ice balls okay, once you figure out how full to fill them. A clear silicone or fill line area would help in this department. The real problem I have with them is the ice balls have some sort of film on them. I've washed the molds several times, each time with a different soap thinking that maybe it's soap residue. I've used different water, thinking maybe it's out water (even tried two different types of distilled water). No matter what I do, the film is still there. Maybe I got a bad set, who knows. If you buy these, I recommend taking the first batch or two out and letting them melt in a glass by themselves. This way if there is any of the film residue that I have present in yours also, you'll know ahead of time. There's nothing worse than having some strange residue in your bourbon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2015 5:29 AM PDT