Profile for Robert Mills > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Mills "Bob N Mission" RSS Feed (Mission, KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Faith Commander: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus
Faith Commander: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus
by Korie Robertson
Price: $10.68
65 used & new from $3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all ages, December 18, 2014
Same as teen edition. Good for all age groups. Well received by the Church library.

Faith Commander Teen Edition: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus
Faith Commander Teen Edition: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus
by Korie Robertson
Price: $9.99
52 used & new from $2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all ages., December 18, 2014
Shared this book with the Church library. It was well received.

Live Original: How the Duck Commander Teen Keeps It Real and Stays True to Her Values
by Sadie Robertson
Price: $15.48
45 used & new from $8.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for young people, December 18, 2014
Great guide for young people, especially young ladies. I've bought three copies; two for specific people and another for the Church library. I have received great reviews from those who have read them.

Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
by Mark Schlabach
Price: $20.42
228 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A little preachy, but it certainly shows where he ..., November 8, 2014
A little preachy, but it certainly shows where he stands and I appreciate that. So few of us (man) are reluctant to tell others exactly how we feel and believe. Go Jace

At the Edge of Space: The X-15 Flight Program
At the Edge of Space: The X-15 Flight Program
by Milton O. Thompson
Price: $20.45
56 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, April 3, 2014
I was stationed at Edwards Air Force Base, CA in 1962 and 1963 and we supported the X-15 project. I knew of Milt Thompson the test pilot and the Lifting Body tests. A friend recommended this book and I was reluctant to read it, but am SO glad I did. He brings up so many wonderful memories for me. I was in the H-21 helicopter at Mud Lake on November 9, 1962 when flight 74 was aborted. Several other stories are very familiar as well. This is not just a book about Milt Thompson, it brings the whole program into view in a very interesting light. I recommend this book to all of my friends. Thanks, Milt.

The Duck Commander Devotional
The Duck Commander Devotional
by Alan Robertson
Price: $12.98
154 used & new from $0.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great devotional guide, January 18, 2014
I have purchased this devotional 3 times and will probably have to order another, because I tend to give away books that I believe are as good as this. Thank you, Alan for using your talents.

Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander
Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander
by Mark Schlabach
Price: $17.99
636 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super family story of and by Phil Robertson., December 9, 2013
I loved the show and the books give a back story that explains why they are who they are. Phil explains that a bad guy can change and be the spiritual leader he has become. He is certainly not ashamed of his Christianity.

The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset
The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $40.00
69 used & new from $6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fiction I've read for years, December 9, 2013
The author is a very skillful writer and the plot is told in a way that leads the reader in. Each of the three books is a difficult book to put down. Though written for a young reader, it was super good for this old reader who rarely reads fiction.

Empire of Shadows: The Epic Story of Yellowstone
Empire of Shadows: The Epic Story of Yellowstone
by George Black
Price: $16.78
47 used & new from $4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete, Clear history of Yellowstone area, December 9, 2013
Very well done history of the Yellowstone history. Impossibly dry if you are not interested; but, fantastically interesting and complete if you are interested.

Firebirds: The Best First Person Account of Helicopter Combat in Vietnam Ever Written
by Chuck Carlock
Price: $7.99
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars very good account, July 6, 2013
Another fellow veteran of SEA who brought up some additional points that confirmed my memories. We were young once. Thanks Chuck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5