Profile for MI Artist > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MI Artist RSS Feed (Seattle Area)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
3 Flower Pearls Red Necklace, 18"+3"
3 Flower Pearls Red Necklace, 18"+3"

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Flower Accent Necklace, September 29, 2014
Well made and pretty. A little bigger than I expected. I think it will look nice as an accent to a LBD.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack 100% Premium Wool Dryer Balls (XL, Handmade, Eco-friendly, All-Natural Fabric Softener--Great Gift!)
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My clothes does seem to come out less wrinkled and that balls look like new. So happy not to be using dryer ..., September 29, 2014
I'm liking these wooly dryer balls. My clothes does seem to come out less wrinkled and that balls look like new.
So happy not to be using dryer sheets!

seki Deluxe Toenail Clipper
seki Deluxe Toenail Clipper
Offered by TB Digital
Price: Click here to see our price
35 used & new from $7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars I threw out all the dull ones in our house, July 30, 2014
After I bought this clipper, I threw out all the dull ones in our house. Definitely a worthwhile indulgence.

FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Black,6 M US
FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Black,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop Walkstar 3 - so comfortable., July 30, 2014
I usually wear a size 7 in most shoes and sometimes 6.5 in a dress sandal. The FitFlop Walkstat 3 in size 6M fits me perfectly. Love these sandals. I can walk miles in them.

Blazestone 100% Recycled Glass 2x2" Lime Green
Blazestone 100% Recycled Glass 2x2" Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedrock Blazestone 2x2", June 17, 2014
I was just at Bedrock industries in Seattle today and I was admiring their recycled glass. I'm a local mosaic artist and have used these recycled glass 2" squares in mosaic chess table tops. I'm now planning to use them again in a fireplace mosaic in my home. The color is rich and vibrant. I also feel good about working with recycled glass.

Precise 726015 Canine Foundation Dry Food for Pets, 15-Pound
Precise 726015 Canine Foundation Dry Food for Pets, 15-Pound
Price: $22.60
4 used & new from $22.60

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so nice to have my dog food delivered to my front door, February 20, 2014
My Dog thrives on Precise Foundation and it's sometimes hard to find at pet shops. It's so convenient to find the dog food I like delivered when we need it.

Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design
Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design
by Chip Kidd
Price: $14.73
115 used & new from $6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design, February 20, 2014
I had the awesome opportunity to hear Chip Kidd and Chris Ware Speak last night as part of the lecture series at the Seattle Town Hall last night. He spoke about writing this book because no book that explained graphic design had existed for youngsters. This book does that, and much more. As a graphic design instructor and art advocate in public schools, I wish I had found this book sooner. It so beautifully explains graphic design by example (it is beautifully designed), visually (information is presented visually as well as written) and concisely. I think this book would be a good text and/or reference for an introductory high school Graphic Design class. As an experienced graphic designer, I'm so happy to now have it on my book shelf and think anyone who works in or appreciates good design will enjoy this book.

Printed Maxi Length A-line skirt with rollover waist - Radiance, M
Printed Maxi Length A-line skirt with rollover waist - Radiance, M
Offered by Feel Good Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Printed Maxi Length A-line skirt with rollover waist - Radiance, M, October 28, 2013
I'm very happy with this skirt. It looks like it will be very versatile and easy to care for. The material is mostly polyester with some lycra and it hangs nicely. I had read the other reviews and noted that it seemed to run small. I'm 5'2" and weigh 125 lbs on a good day. I ordered a "small' and a "medium" so I'd be able to compare. Both fit but I liked the way the medium draped better. The small was tighter in the waist and looked more clingy - which didn't seem as flattering on my figure. The length on both seemed to be quite close. The skirt comes to the floor when I fold over the top and wear it at my natural waist.

AngelBeauty© Microfiber Non Skid Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x72" with Carry Bag + Gift Box (Purple)
Offered by Johnson Brother Inc
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AngelBeauty© Microfiber Non Skid Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x72", October 6, 2013
This non-skid yoga towel is working well in my Bikram Yoga class. I've washed it a few times it is looks new. Beautiful purple color. I like bringing this type of towel with me when I travel so that I can exercise on a clean surface in hotel rooms. It doesn't take up too much space when it's folded. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker
Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker
Price: $35.98
2 used & new from $35.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker, September 17, 2013
OK, I'll admit, the Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker was smaller than I had expected and my family chuckled when I opened the little box. I'm still giving it 5 stars because it is so well designed, its shiny stainless steel doesn't corrode and it makes plenty coffee for one. I like adding my espresso to hot milk and the amount in the little device is enough for one strong cup or two with more milk. I'm thrilled with this tiny espresso maker!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2013 1:05 PM PDT