Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Carl C. Manion > Reviews

Browse

Carl C. Manion's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carl C. Manion RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX USA)

19th Century Fishing Lures: A Collector's Guide to U.S. Lures Manufactured Prior to 1901
by Arlan Carter
28 used & new from $16.15

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent book - one of the best I've ever read!, July 30, 2000
This is an outstanding book for anyone who is interested in early metal, "spinner" type lures. Up until now, metal lures have been a largely overlooked and under-rated area of tackle collecting. In his book, Mr. Carter combines a wonderful collection of pictures with detailed information. This is a real gem of a book and should definitely be added to every tackle collector's reference library.

The Quilting Bible (Singer sewing reference library)
The Quilting Bible (Singer sewing reference library)
by Cowles Creative Publishing
58 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners!, December 29, 1999
I am a complete newbie to quilting...in fact, I haven't even made one yet. I read through this entire book and felt so overwhelmed and lost at the same time. I feel it is a bit over a newbie's head but probably excellent for a person who has quilted before. It has beautiful photos of various quilting patterns and is written in a very concise manner. I am only disappointed in the fact that I would consider a "bible" to be basic enough for anyone. I am going to purchase another book instead...called "Quilts, quilts, quilts The complete Guide to Quiltmaking" by Diana McClun. Everyone I know who quilts has recommended it to me.