Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for C. Steele > Reviews

Browse

C. Steele's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Steele RSS Feed (Seattle, WA United States)

lillebaby 6-1 Baby Carrier Waist Belt Extension Buckle, Black
lillebaby 6-1 Baby Carrier Waist Belt Extension Buckle, Black
Offered by lillebaby
Price: $8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Based on the reviews, I bought for my grey Galaxy Ergo..., April 28, 2014
... and it did not fit. One side did, but the male to female connection did not. I think I can file the plastic down a bit and make it work. It's just a micro-hair from snapping into the lock.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2015 9:14 PM PDT

Beaded Chain Mail Jewelry: Timeless Techniques with a Twist (Lark Jewelry Books)
by David Dylon Whyte
49 used & new from $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is just pure eye candy!, December 20, 2008
Oh my goodness! I just love Dylon Whyte's chainmail jewelry. I have several pieces that I have purchased off his Etsy website. When I heard this book was coming out, I just had to order it and I am so glad I did! It is absolutely stunning!

Dylon is light years beyond my skill as a chainmail artisan, but his variety of work has given me so much encouragement to look at chainmail in a whole different way! I love his clearly illustrationed tutorials, they are so easy to read and follow! The instructions in the book are so simple and not at all difficult to understand. No scratching my head and puzzled look on my face trying to figure out what the heck it means!

Thank you Dylon Whyte for your time, energy and creativity to put out such a beautiful book on the art of chainmail! It is sure to be a classic on my bookshelf and will definitely be some nifty eye candy of inspiration! Also, a perfect gift for my chainmailin' friends!!

Chain Mail Jewelry: Contemporary Designs from Classic Techniques (Lark Jewelry & Beading)
by David Dylon Whyte
65 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful addition to the library, no other book like it on the market., June 28, 2006
The illustrator and technical editor of this book is none other than Dylon Whyte, well-known chainmail artist with over 20 years of experience and knowledge of over 90 chainmail weaves. Author of a bestseller chainmail instruction book with over 3,000 copies sold, The Art of Chainmail: Volume I.

The book, Chainmail Jewelry is a collaborative project spearheaded by Lark Publishing to include the works from 30 individual professional chainmail artists. Dylon Whyte is known in the chainmail community as the best chainmail instructions illustrator and that is what you will get with this beautiful book. Clear easy to follow content along side full colored instructions, over 384 illustrations in total! For the price, it is a real bargain!

The models are stunning. The projects are interesting. The photography in the book is professional. The instruction in the book are professional. The illustrations are professional. The first professional level book on the subject of chainmail artistry, this is a must have addition for your library.

Art of Mail Armor: How to Make Your Own
Art of Mail Armor: How to Make Your Own
by M. Brewer
30 used & new from $24.00

1.0 out of 5 stars There are much better books available on this subject, April 25, 2006
I prefer the book Art of Chainmail by Dylon Whyte. Available from The Art of Chainmail by Dylon Whyte website or Spider Chains website. In the book by Dylon Whyte, the illustrations are beautiful renderings from a 3D program, with great colour contrast that is easy to understand visually. The information and directions are clearly written and super easy to understand. The author is available by email and is very informative and helpful. It's probably the best book available on this subject.