Profile for James > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James RSS Feed

13 Month Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($0-200)
13 Month Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($0-200)
Offered by Warrantech
Price: $21.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting for re-reimbursement, December 10, 2014
So far, I've been waiting over a month for the check after returning my tablet. They told me they couldn't do a trace until then. So I called back to see how the trace was coming, and they said they'd "get back to me." My e-mail was never answered, and I now can't even get through on the phone. It keeps coming up with "Dooo-dooo-dooo!" "I'm sorry, all circuits are busy now. Please try again later." I've called at various hours in the day. I also can't even get their website to come up now to "chat" with them as they claimed in the e-mail. I'm very frustrated at this point and don't' even know who to call.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2015 5:18 AM PST

4 pics 1 word 2  (Kindle Tablet Edition)
4 pics 1 word 2 (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars okay game, December 5, 2014
First time I have tried this type of game.

Third Willow
Third Willow
by Lenore Skomal
Price: $12.42
26 used & new from $6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coming Of Age Book, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Third Willow (Paperback)
This book wasn't just about children growing up, but also about our society "coming of age." I really enjoyed reading about an era I have only heard about, and realizing that though ideas and societal norms change, our struggles with defining life and our place in it, do not. The story of 4 friends, as different from one another as could be, and yet all connected in a way that only childhood could bring about. You'll find yourself thinking back to your own days of self-awareness and that delicate balance between childhood innocence and adult awareness.

Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Price: $13.60
15 used & new from $13.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Simple, June 6, 2013
I bought this scale to use for soaping. Mainly because it has a 3 minute time period before it shuts off, which is useful when I'm trying to grab more of an ingredient. My other digital scale always shut off too quickly, and I wouldn't know the amount I had on the scale before adding more. The only thing I don't like about this scale is that I'm trying to keep it in a plastic freezer bag to protect it, but it seems to be shifty on the accuracy when set to grams. It will add or minus a few randomly, which does bother me. If I could figure out how to stop this, it'd be perfect.

Zeki 7" TB782B Capacitive Multi-touch Tablet
Zeki 7" TB782B Capacitive Multi-touch Tablet
Offered by goHastings
Price: $69.99
4 used & new from $64.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buying another Zeki, October 25, 2012
My MIL first bought one of these on sale at Kmart for my son. Since his birthday was a couple months away, I made her hold on to it until then. I should have checked out the tablet first. Once we finally opened it (now past the 30 day return policy of Kmart), it needed charged for 10 hours, which was fine. But 10 minutes after turning it on after being fully charge (battery was full), it started freezing up on us. Eventually horizontal lines appeared as well. So since I can't get a refund on that one, they are making me replace it at my shipping costs. Fine...if it actually works.

The reason I worry is because after my son knew he was getting a tablet, my daughter wanted one. So to prevent fighting over unfair tablet differences, I bought her another Zeki from Amazon. Well, after discovering his problems, I quickly opened hers to see if it had any problems. Within 30 SECONDS after turning it on after charging, it started to freeze up, too. So this one is going back to wherever it came from. I'm not waiting around to see if they will give us the "rare" working ones. Apparently I found the TWO bad apples in the bunch!
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 6:38 AM PDT

Black Color Stylus Pen Set for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, 4 pack) - Bulk Packaging
Offered by Gator Crunch
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pens for Nintendo DS Lite, April 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These worked great, and I love that I could get 4 at a time because my kids are constantly losing them!

Sakkas Soft Jersey Feel Solid Color Smocked Bodice String Halter Long Dress
Sakkas Soft Jersey Feel Solid Color Smocked Bodice String Halter Long Dress
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Flattering!, April 16, 2012
I've been looking for a maxi dress that is affordable, but also which had enough shirring to adequately cover my chest. Many maxi's made me chose between shoving my chest up too high and spilling out (NOT flatteringly!), or ending up below any shirring making the dress look like it's WAY too small.

NOT THIS ONE!

The minute I tried it on, I LOVED it! Perfect amount of shirring, wonderful drape. It shows off my curves without making me look like a sausage trying to fit in it. And it's that perfect t-shirt cotton so I could sleep in it if I wanted to!

Would recommend to anyone!