Profile for k9 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

k9 RSS Feed (Mossyrock, WA)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Good One "VERY" BAD!, March 20, 2012
I purchased two of these one for the wife and myself. One of them was exactly as advertised. Clean and Yes Brand New. When I opened the other one is was terrible. You could see where someone had worn it previously. Not a "NEVER" issued item. It was Filthy, writing inside the mask, filters are not as stated "Never" used. They had black (almost like mold) inside the filters and when you shook the dirt fell out. The pouch was, jeez I do not have the right words as I have used them up above. Bad just Very, Very Bad. No there was NO water drinking attachments it was a BAD DEAL.
Just watch out for these people they definately have a Quality Control problem to put it very mildly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2012 3:38 PM PDT

Winchester Silverado 37-11 Gun Safe, 51 Gun Capacity (Granite)
Winchester Silverado 37-11 Gun Safe, 51 Gun Capacity (Granite)

5.0 out of 5 stars A DAMN GOOD PRODUCT FROM A DAMN GOOD COMPANY., September 4, 2011
You want a reliable, leave home and not be concerned about your stuff, then buy this safe. It is out of this world. Winchester, Just the name speaks for itself the Years of reliability and Excellent products. This safe will be the tool that end's ALL my worries when I leave home for the safety of ALL my Guns, my wife's jewelry and ALL the ammo and Yes Manly Man Toys. I spent "MANY" (MANY) Hours looking for just the right safe (In all locations NOT just Amazon) and finally found it on Amazon, being the cheapest and Free Shipping.
AND GET THIS "FREE" Yes "FREE" Shipping. You cannot beat that. My local stores wanted over $600 to deliver a safe of this size. Buy Amazon and trust them. I have for years and they have "ALWAYS" been there and taken care of both myself and my family. And "NO" I am not an employee Nor being paid to say this. I am just an American Veteran who appreciates good deals and being taken care of.

Thanks Amazon & Winchester for a product that I will have and my Grandson will have for Years.

Bob SSG United States Army Retired. 100% Disabled Veteran. GO ARMY and God Bless ALL our Young/Old Veterans today for your Service and Continued Service!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2011 8:47 AM PDT

Republic: A Novel of America's Future
Republic: A Novel of America's Future
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite good enough., December 20, 2010
Yes this was a good story and yes I could not put it down. The ending of this story has no comparison to the rest of the book. It is as if the author decided that he was bored/tired of writing and decided to just kill everyone off or make them disappear.

I am sorry but because of the ending I gave it a two star. This author is a lot better than that. Yes it was gripping but come on there is no way the end would have happened that way. My last words are after a Gripping story by the author is was a disgraceful ending. It did not go with the flow of the book.

Bob

Metro 2033 - PC
Metro 2033 - PC
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $13.88
15 used & new from $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IT!!, May 11, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Metro 2033 - PC (Video Game)
I bought this on May 7th and I shipped it so that I received it on Monday 11th. I am "STILL" waiting for "STEAM" to update it. There little Box says it needs 2 Days and 9 Hours to update the Game "BEFORE" I get to play it.

If I had known Steam could be such a problem I would not have "WASTED" my money. Yes I do have a High End Computer including Satellite Internet.

COME ON 2 DAYS and 9 HOURS to Play a stupid game! STUPID! Wish I could get my money back. Sorry I DO NOT have a comment on the game as it is "STILL" Downloading. I had downloaded 50% of the game and after it saying I could use other programs while it downloaded so I checked my email and What Do You Think Happened?? IT STOPPED DOWNLOADING and Started From the beginning AGAIN!

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IT ANY TIME SOON. I followed all the On-Screen Directions to download this product. Why it takes 2 days to upgrade it I have NO idea....
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2010 9:43 PM PST