Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for LD > Reviews

Browse

LD's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LD RSS Feed

Realm Keepers: Episode One (A Teen Wizard Fantasy) (Realm Keepers Episodes)
Realm Keepers: Episode One (A Teen Wizard Fantasy) (Realm Keepers Episodes)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fun story, August 22, 2013
I liked the characters, the pace of the story and I would like to read the rest of the tale!

The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose
by Debbie Ford
118 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars 21 day cleanse review, July 6, 2010
I like this book and think that it is very useful. The pages between the chapters with lists of questions are not very useful, most of the time I can't figure out how to incorporate them even though there is an explanation at the beginning.

The book is full of important questions to ask yourself. Day 3 was very difficult to do, but I feel like a mountain fell off my back! The only thing that I feel was a let down was the day on Forgiveness. That could have been a deeper, more thought provoking exercise. That could have had a meditation on how to forgive others AND oneself, but it didn't. I didn't feel like I could proceed well without that. A friend read me meditations from another work of Debbie Ford, which was helpful.

It is worth doing in any case.