Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Agnes Scott > Reviews

Browse

Agnes Scott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Agnes Scott RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit Gift Tray
Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit Gift Tray
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Surprise, October 7, 2014
My sister sent this as an extra birthday gift to have at work. While expensive for what you're getting, the convenience factor can't be ignored. I thought the fruit was very tasty, and so did my co-workers (though many of the insect-looking dates were left behind). A nice surprise treat. Bonus: It comes in an adorable box covered in images of fruit that can be reused, as can the basket.

Student Planner, Grades 4 - 8: Second Edition (Notebook Reference)
Student Planner, Grades 4 - 8: Second Edition (Notebook Reference)
by American Education Publishing
Price: $3.95
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been buying these for a few years now for ..., September 6, 2014
I've been buying these for a few years now for backpack drives; I have no complaints. They are inexpensive and get the job done.

OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone lid
OXO Good Grips No-Spill Ice Cube Tray with Silicone lid
Price: $9.95
16 used & new from $5.87

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Ice Tray, September 6, 2014
The ice is not completely taste-neutral but this is an otherwise great item. I use it almost every day.

GreatShield Legacy Series Ultra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C (Black)
Offered by GreatShield Store
3 used & new from $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Like It When Things Break Right Away, September 6, 2014
The kickstand broke off before I even put the iPhone in. . . a total loss, since that's the only feature I bought the case for. Not recommended.

Trader Joe's Tunisian Organic Extra Virgin Unfiltered Chetoui Olive Oil
Trader Joe's Tunisian Organic Extra Virgin Unfiltered Chetoui Olive Oil
Offered by GoodforYouShopping
Price: $20.68
6 used & new from $20.68

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a Trader Joe's item made for sale at Trader Joe's only, April 20, 2014
Normally I don't criticize a product based on the seller, since sellers and prices can change. I'll make an exception here, because ANYONE selling Trader Joe's products on Amazon went into a store, bought the product, and is re-selling it, probably at a HUGE markup, to people who don't live near a Trader Joe's and perhaps don't know any better.
In this instance, at the time of this writing, the price of the oil is inflated about 200%, without shipping. I don't think any item at Trader Joe's is worth that--certainly not their oil--not when there are similar oils to be had from legit sellers at lower prices.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2016 9:45 AM PDT

Dress My Cupcake DMC27040 Decorating Rock Sugar for Cakes, Red Cherry Flavor
Dress My Cupcake DMC27040 Decorating Rock Sugar for Cakes, Red Cherry Flavor

3.0 out of 5 stars Presentation is sloppy; "Dress My Cupcake" sticker slapped over other brand's label, April 20, 2014
The item is manufactured by another brand. "Dress My Cupcake" slapped a "Dress My Cupcake" sticker stuck on top of the original manufacturer's sticker. It looks sloppy. I was a bit embarrassed giving it as a gift. As far as I know the product works fine, but I would not buy a "Dress My Cupcake" item again.

Dress My Cupcake DMC27081 Decorating Colored Sugar Crystals for Cakes, 4-Ounce, Soft Blue
Offered by National Cake Supply
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $2.99

TractionSocks Non-Slip Organic Cotton Socks
TractionSocks Non-Slip Organic Cotton Socks
Offered by Kena Kai
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Needs a Gallbladder When You Can Have TractionSocks?, March 16, 2014
I was given this brand of non-slip socks at the hospital when I had my gallbladder removed. They were the most comfortable slipper socks I've ever worn and, with a healthy dose of narcotic pain killers, helped distract me from the feeling that Joe Pesci had stabbed me in the gut with a giant kitchen knife. You know, like he did to Billy Batts in Goodfellas. Spoiler alert? Please. That movie is 25 years old.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Black
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Black
Price: $14.95
103 used & new from $7.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Intended, January 5, 2014
A good, solid mouse for not a lot of money. The nano receiver fits snugly in my laptop's usb port.

Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 12 Double Rolls
Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 12 Double Rolls
Offered by GAMe
Price: $12.59
7 used & new from $12.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Toilet Paper, Not For Sensitive Toilets, January 5, 2014
This is definitely a very soft, comfy toilet paper, but I've noticed my somewhat temperamental toilet is getting clogged more often since I started using this. I'll be returning to Bounty Basic or a similar type of tp once this is used up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5