Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Komputerbay 4GB 2X 2GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (240 PIN) DIMM Desktop Memory
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $37.49
4 used & new from $37.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, Works as expected, February 21, 2013
What can you say about memory chips? They either work or don't work. I liked the price and they work fine.

Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Price: $29.99
86 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, October 27, 2011
Excellent thermos! Thermos is tall/slender. I have had this for over a month now and it's been great to take to work and keeps my extra coffee very hot. We also have the Thermos Travel Mugs in Stainless and Smoke.

Thermos 14-Ounce Travel Mug, Smoke
Thermos 14-Ounce Travel Mug, Smoke
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $25.17

5.0 out of 5 stars First thing we replace after the fire!, October 27, 2011
My husband & I have had these mugs for years. We recently lost everything in a wildfire and these are one of those things that make life seem more normal. These mugs were one of the first things we replaced, b/c they are fantastic! We've gotten used to tightening the lid before setting them down. Easy and dependable not to leak. Keeps coffee hot for many hours! Hubby was glad to see the smoke color. Very masculine.

Flash Furniture LF-214-BLK-GG Vibrant Black and Chrome Computer Task Chair with Tractor Seat
Price: $47.68
28 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Student Chair, June 10, 2011
This is an excellent chair for my 6 year old. We have had a hard time finding a rolling office chair that 1) would be tall enough, 2) had a reasonable price, and 3) would meet his needs for a few years. This chair raises to a nice height, has rollers, and we will be able to lower it as he grows. The height adjustment won't work with his weight yet but works fine for us. It's a really cute chair and I wish it was metal, but the price on this plastic one was very attractive. Does require assembly, but it took less than 5 minutes and was nicely protected.

Home on the Range (Down Girl and Sit Series)
Home on the Range (Down Girl and Sit Series)
by Lucy A. Nolan
Price: $6.99
56 used & new from $0.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish these books were a few chapters longer..., May 25, 2011
The Down Girl and Sit books were fantastic according to my 6 year old son, who read all four of them tonight! In his words..."They are only 6 chapters, Mom!" when I asked him if he had really read them all the way through. He read the "Smarter than Squirrels" book last year, but forgot what it was about and wanted to read it again since it was the first book, before reading the others. There's nothing better than hearing your child giggle while reading a book!

Nice sized text and short chapters make these the perfect books for the beginning reader. They were a tad too easy reading for my guy, who is reading at a 3rd grade level, but the characters and adventures were right on target! A sure hit!

Johann Sebastian Bach (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Composers)
Johann Sebastian Bach (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Composers)
by Mike Venezia
Price: $6.95
72 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, short, packed with info, September 12, 2010
I was surprised at first by how small this book was (both in size and number of pages), but it's funny and actually contains quite a bit of information for a young child. My 5 year old likes it and retained a good many little biographical information after just the first reading. Great read for elementary level students.

Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches 8.9 x 11.4 Inches 3 mil, 50-Pack (TP3854-50)
Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches 8.9 x 11.4 Inches 3 mil, 50-Pack (TP3854-50)
Price: $8.23
37 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, thick pouches, September 12, 2010
I was looking for the 5 mil, but couldn't find them. These 3 mil pouches are pretty thick though. I've used almost half of my pack and there has been no bubbles or burning. I've not needed to run them thru a second time, either. Like others, I wish I could order larger quantities at a discount, but the product is great! I've made workbox grids for school and a chore chart and added velcro dots and the laminated pieces have held up very nicely to little 5 year old hands!