Profile for Dixiekitty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dixiekitty "" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
God's Not Dead
God's Not Dead
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Inappropriately Categorized, April 7, 2015
It's a ridiculous Christian move... disappointing because I expected that this movie had a fair view about the RELIGIONS. An atheist was hit by a car. He was being preached by a priest. He was going to die and said yes to follow Jesus. That totally show us that when we are going to die, we gotta beg Jesus his forgiveness to be given a meaningful and peaceful death. Christianity uses our emotional weakness such as all fears in our life. A Muslim father chose his God, not his loving daughter. Not only Muslim, Amish do a same choice and Christians denys their kids who are gay or they need to trans sex. Believers ask forgiveness to their God. But they don't have forgiveness to their loving family. Kick them out and shut the door. Anyway this movie isn't appropriately categorized on Amazon prime. It's CHRISTIAN. Not DRAMA.

Spiderman Action 18" Foil Balloon Superhero Birthday Party
Spiderman Action 18" Foil Balloon Superhero Birthday Party
Offered by Fun4KidsStore
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, November 25, 2014
High quality!! Very reasonable!! I bought 5 of these for arranging tables and give away too.

Sensationail Color Gel Polish Ocean Sparkle 0.25 Fl. Oz. (2 Count)
Sensationail Color Gel Polish Ocean Sparkle 0.25 Fl. Oz. (2 Count)
Offered by Lord 'N' Trade
Price: $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color as it is named., November 25, 2014
I think, Sensationail doesn't have many choices in blue... I could be fussy about the colors. It's fall/winter time now, so I felt like to go for some grayish ones though, it's not a bad idea to buy and keep one until next summer.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a beginner, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
I need to know a lot of more things I can do in the game...

Fringed Blowouts 24ct
Fringed Blowouts 24ct
Offered by Coquillage
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Junks... I should have got something else..., November 21, 2014
This review is from: Fringed Blowouts 24ct (Toy)
Lots of defective... stop whistling in 5 minutes...

Silicone Laptop Keyboard Protector Skin Cover for Sony Vaio Pcg-61511T, E15, S15, F219, F24, EB, EE, EH, EL, CB, SE, Series 15.5 inch With Number Pad on the right US Layout + Swan Service Card Case for Credit, Bank, ID Card (Blue)
Offered by SWAN SERVICE
Price: $7.30
2 used & new from $6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for my SVF15215CXW..., November 21, 2014
There was the link to browse other Sony products that's in the below of the product's name. So I believed that they're one of those and made for VAIO. But they're NOT. The package had no particular descriptions about brands or models. I'm using SVF15215CXW(White). This keyboard cover didn't fit properly, as all of the function keys on mine's are rectangular. However the cover's were square. You will see different details like that and know why it doesn't fit snuggly. I was disappointed with it's not translucent at all, masked the LED back lights completely. That totally killed the benefit and beautiful design. I decided to return it in a minute after a tryout.

Neewer® Cat Supplies Laser Spotbrights Pet Amusing Chasing Toy for Cat Dog
Neewer® Cat Supplies Laser Spotbrights Pet Amusing Chasing Toy for Cat Dog
Offered by iTekLife
Price: $5.60
5 used & new from $1.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable at all!!, October 26, 2014
I always consider to choose which one is the best buy from those similar products. I purchased this but it's a wrong choice. First of all, it's defective. Laser died frequently due to the poor finishing inside cap, which was supposed to work as the connector for batteries(side+). It did a couple of decent red pointer flashes. Somehow it died briefly afterwards. It backed up and repeated. No improvements seen, in spite of new batteries have been replaced. The description says that four batteries are required. The only three were set in there as a default. I questioned. So I pushed down 4 of new batteries with the cap, which was supposed to screw down and secure them. However it wouldn't work, even I tried so hard. I did not really happy with the buttons, they were uncomfortable for me to press and hold down, the shapes were kinda pointy. I'm so disappointed. I return this "unlucky" one.

Spider-Man Birthday Candles, 4 Count, Party Supplies
Spider-Man Birthday Candles, 4 Count, Party Supplies
Price: $3.77
14 used & new from $3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made..., October 22, 2014
My husband didn't think they are the candles then he missed to put them on my son's the 4th Birthday...

Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Case, Fosmon [DURA-FRO] Slim Fit Protective Back Cover with Wireless Charging Cutout for Sony Xperia Z2 10.1" Inch Tablet - Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $7.95

Latex Rocket Balloons, 12ct
Latex Rocket Balloons, 12ct
Price: $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, October 9, 2014
They well worked for kids as a favor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3