Profile for Ted Ritty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ted Ritty "Honest Impression" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
PUMA Men's Voltaic 5 Mesh Camo Cross-Training Shoe,Black/White/New Navy,11 M US
PUMA Men's Voltaic 5 Mesh Camo Cross-Training Shoe,Black/White/New Navy,11 M US
Price: $55.99
4 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and Supportive, April 12, 2015
I love minimal shoes and these are not that but as close as I could find to feeling like one when i need a sturdier shoe.It is truly one of the best shoes out of the box that I have found in ages. So far if performs well on diverse terrains and the support is excellent. The shoe might be a little warm at times due to the Snug padding that tightens conforming to the foot supporting comfortably.

H&R Block Tax Software Premium + State 2014
H&R Block Tax Software Premium + State 2014
Price: $44.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Compared to Turbo, April 12, 2015
Compared to Turbo tax which I used to file last year I liked H&R better but it still could be made easier to do our taxes. It was hard to figure some of the navigation out and at one point I was panic struck thinking that I had accidentally filled my taxes before they were ready. Also Turbo Tax was a little easier for two people to prepare a joint tax return.

Chess - Play & Learn
Chess - Play & Learn
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it is also quit satisfying when I need a good game of chess, April 3, 2015
This review is from: Chess - Play & Learn (App)
If it be just a bit clunky it is also quit satisfying when I need a good game of chess. Lots of live players and many selections of type of game. I have tried many other Chess sites and chess apps and think this one is the best right now...

Obvious Child
Obvious Child
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Same vibe as Loui C.k. but not near as funny., March 7, 2015
If you love Loui C.K as I do then I bet you will like this... It is the same kind of down trodden comedy bar centre of story laced with sometimes raw shocking or more often juvenile humour peppered with elements of the entertainment populace who spice up what would be a normal boring situation in most peoples lives. It by no means carries an candle to the same degree of Funny though. I thought the acting was great and the story had depth but lacked a character that I want to see again soon. The casting was excellent. I just wish they would have put more energy into making it funnier.

PAC SNI-1/3.5 3.5-mm Ground Loop Noise Isolator Works with iPod/Zune/iRiver and Others
Offered by Esunkit
Price: $9.30
23 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Fix, February 14, 2015
I was having a terrible time with my Event preamp Studio speakers that had a constant wine that was amplified when ever I used my mouse and increased with the more windows I opened. I tried to fix it in many ways including getting a fan-less PSU.which helped a little. The Pac Sni made it perfect NO WINE with as far as I can tell no loss of quality in sound. The price was great compared to other Ground Loop devices and the shipping time and packaging was good. Easy install.
A Great Fix.

Cougar 700M MOC700B 8200 DPI USB Wired Laser Gaming Mouse, Black
Cougar 700M MOC700B 8200 DPI USB Wired Laser Gaming Mouse, Black
Price: $59.99
12 used & new from $50.69

4.0 out of 5 stars ... barely a four star mouse but it is not easy to get four out of me so I start ..., January 4, 2015
This is a barely a four star mouse but it is not easy to get four out of me so I start right out saying it is a Really good mouse. My favorite spec is the adjustable mouse speed that is so easy to change. with a click of a button and displayed on the mouse by four bar lights so you know where your mouse speed is set to all the time. This is great to use for different task from searching through pages of data to shooting in FPS games. Incredibly accurate and responsive. My least liked aspect of this mouse is even after I installed all the weight in the mouse to make it as heavy as it is designed to be it is still light enough that the wire sometimes drags the mouse when I take my hand off the mouse. This is a big problem for me and I have remedied the situation somewhat by running the mouse wire up though a loop under my desk to take some of the weight off the wire.
All in all it is a first class mouse with user friendly software and easy to program buttons. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fantastic mouse. It has worked for me on Windows 7, 8.1 Mac and Linx

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp
Price: $35.99
67 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slight windows Clash, January 4, 2015
Why only three stars? My motherboard Asus P7P55D Pro has an onboard soundcard that worked great until I had a big static pop when I was plugging in my studio speakers and it blew out all usage of plugs in the back of the PC. So I bought this card and can not say that I have that much better sound quality than i had prior to my blow out but I do have sound again and the card works pretty good and it was easy to install.
Windows 8.1 seems to clash a with this card software..Some of my FPS games on Steam will play surround sound and some of them don't . Netflix and Windows media player will not play surround yet Pandora does. Sometimes the speaker levels rest themselves back to default and I have to rest them. No big deal but it is a hassle I have not had before the card. I have spent hours trying to figure out these bugs but have not as yet. Other people have had the same problems. If you are building a computer and are not using Windows 7 and up then I would say this would be a great card. Otherwise it is just a good card and worth the dollars I spent.

Philips AJ3400/37 Clock Radio
Philips AJ3400/37 Clock Radio
Price: $19.99
15 used & new from $8.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Clock large digits..., January 4, 2015
This clock now sits on a tall dresser across the room from the head of my bead. The large digits are easy to read even with only one eye barely cracked open and the green hue of the display is by no means too bright as to cause me any sleep difficulties. It keeps perfect time. It has a radio that I have only turned on once and it sounds fine for it being a clock and only using it for an alarm. The settings are easy and the buttons are in a good placement for user friendly operation. I did a through search for a clock like this for hours on the net and this one was the only one I could find that came close to my desires. I did not want a radio so from that perspective I feel like I paid too much. But I am very happy with all aspects of the clock..
If you want a reliable clock with large digits, that is not too bright, this one was the best I could find and I would recommend it to you.

Dexter Pro Am II Bowling Shoes, Black/Grey Alloy, 10.5
Dexter Pro Am II Bowling Shoes, Black/Grey Alloy, 10.5
Price: $56.66
6 used & new from $37.14

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great shoes quality built and at this time I can't ..., September 10, 2014
I am a league bowler 200 average. These are great shoes quality built and at this time I can't imagine why I would need any better of a shoe . They are comfortable and after twelve games they are still comfortable. My only gripe is that they are made of material that make my feet smell a little which I don't have with any other of my shoes. Perhaps they could use a few breather holes. If they last two years I would buy again.

Brunswick Defense Protecting Tape(colors may vary)
Brunswick Defense Protecting Tape(colors may vary)
Price: $12.20
9 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Best tape for avoiding blisters or increasing Glide in ball release., September 10, 2014
This tape is enduring and last through twelve strait games of intense bowling using on my fingers and thumb applied right after I put my bowling shoes on. Sometimes I forget I have it on and don't take it off till I have driven home. Comes off easy with a pull and no left over glue. The price is great for what you get. The tape roll does tend to unwind in your bag so keep it in a small baggie or rap in a rubber band if you want to avoid that. I will buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7