Profile for dtazdg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dtazdg RSS Feed (Colorado)

Dorman 741-655 Chevrolet/GMC Front Driver Side Power Window Regulator with Motor
Price: $77.36
61 used & new from $47.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Quit working in just over a year, May 16, 2013
I received and installed this window motor around May 10, 2012. It fit perfectly and rolled my window up and down much faster then the original motor did, however, on May 15, 2013 it quit working completely and with no prior warning. Worked great for a touch over a year and then stopped working with the window in the down position. Took out the motor and I'm contacting Dorman today (May 16, 2013). Will update when I find out if they will honor there warranty which is as follows:

Warranty, Parts: Parts

Warranty Labor: Dorman warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Dorman will replace free of charge any product that in Dorman's reasonable determination does not comply with the foregoing warranty. This warranty is voided by non-recommended use, improper installation, or physical damage. In addition, Dorman will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.

Update:
I purchased this item from a Amazon seller so Dorman's warranty is void and the sellers warranty is only 90 days from the date of purchase.

Watch out. This dorman product isn't going to last much over a year.

Dorman HELP! 77187 Chevrolet/GMC Driver Side Replacement Interior Door Handle
Dorman HELP! 77187 Chevrolet/GMC Driver Side Replacement Interior Door Handle
Price: $12.76
64 used & new from $8.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent OEM quality and fit. As good as original., September 29, 2011
The previous reviews on this have been mixed. I don't know if the ok reviewers have had bad luck but I've purchased two of these door handles, one for the drivers side and one for the passengers side. Both have been just as good as OEM. The price was ridiculously low (below $10 each).

One note when installing:

DO NOT BEND THE RODS IN YOUR DOOR

The lock rod or the handle rod. Doing so will cause premature ware out of your handle (having to pull to hard thus breaking the handle) or cause problems with the locking mechanism. Be gentle and take your time disconnecting your handle to be replaced.

Spyder Men's Conqueror Jacket
Spyder Men's Conqueror Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars A great jacket for the Colorado cold, November 16, 2010
This is the second Spyder jacket I have owned. I've had it for almost two winters now. My first Spyder jacket lasted me fifteen years and it was replaced by this jacket. I expect it to last just as long, if not longer. This jacket is warm in the coldest Colorado conditions. I do roadside assistance for a living, which subjects me to the elements; wind, snow, rain and sub-zero temperature's. I've tested it well, rolling on the ground in the mud and snow giving it plenty of abuse. It has held up no problem, and I'm always warm and stay dry. I purchased my jacket in the spring time and was lucky enough to get it at 70% off retail price. When you look at how long they last, and their ability to keep you warm and dry, they are by far well worth every dollar spent.

Sony SA-W3000/Z Subwoofer (Each, Black)
Sony SA-W3000/Z Subwoofer (Each, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Subwoofer!, October 14, 2007
I bought this sub woofer to replace my old sub woofer from my Sony HTD-DW790 Component Home Theater System. It is much better then the sub woofer that came with that system. Outstanding frequency response. Also note that on the back of the sub woofer there is volume control and frequency adjustments along with speaker connecters.

Cisco-Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SRX200 (WRT54GX2)
Cisco-Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with SRX200 (WRT54GX2)
Offered by MIT GROUP TECH COMP
Price: $99.99
29 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great router., October 14, 2007
Great router. I've had no problems with this router except it diden't work right with my notebooks stock wireless card (older Toshiba Satalite Pro 6100). I orderd the Linksys Wpc54gx4 Wireless-g Notebook Adapter W/srx400 and both the router and card work perfectly.

Notebook Cooler S
Notebook Cooler S
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $12.99
12 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the laptop cool, September 4, 2007
Very simple to use. Works great. Top rated on some of the computer review websites.