Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Browse

Lindsey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 106

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lindsey RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 8.9 x 11.4-Inches, 3 mil thick, 50-Pack (TP3854-50)
Price: $7.67
73 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, October 12, 2011
These laminating pouches work perfectly with the Scotch Thermal Laminator 15.5 Inches x 6.75 Inches x 3.75 Inches, 2 Roller System (TL901)! The pouches are great quality and this is an awesome deal, too. We've used these primarily for homeschooling, laminating teaching cards and matching games for example. Everything has held up well!

The way this works is simple: You put whatever needs to be laminated (regular paper or cardstock, etc) inside the laminating pouch, then feed it through the laminator. So easy! Even as a beginner at this, I got great results right away. :)

Recommended!

Tom and Jerry: Fur Flying Adventures, Vol. 2
Tom and Jerry: Fur Flying Adventures, Vol. 2
DVD ~ Various
Price: $7.50
28 used & new from $0.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Tom & Jerry release!, July 5, 2011
Yay for more Tom and Jerry! We love this classic cat and mouse duo. :)

The episodes included on this DVD are:

Tops with Pops
The A-Tom-Inable Snowman
Surf-bored Cat
Snowbody Loves Me
Duel Personality
Is There a Doctor in the Mouse?
Haunted Mouse
The Declaration of Independence
Kitty Hawked
Which Witch!

There's a little over an hour and a half of cartoons on this DVD. The quality is top-notch and I'm glad they put so many episodes on one DVD (sometimes it seems that companies put as few as they can get away with so they can sell more DVDs, but not in this case). If you like Tom and Jerry, the Fur Flying Adventures series is a great set!

Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind
Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind
by Jerry B. Jenkins
Price: $9.62
121 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Second installment in the Left Behind series..., June 2, 2011
This may not be the best of the Left Behind series but is still a good read. I enjoyed hearing more about what happens to the characters (Chloe is one of my favorites) and was drawn into the political intrigue. Worth reading and continuing on with the series!

Asking for Trouble (London Confidential)
Asking for Trouble (London Confidential)
by Sandra Byrd
Price: $6.99
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teen read!, June 1, 2011
I loved this! Who wouldn't like to step inside the mind of a teenager dealing with the challenge of moving to a new country? Moving to London may sound like pure adventure, but you realize along with Savvy that it's not all the travel books make it out to be. She has to live there. She has to get to know new people, be the "Yank", and even learn the language. Who knew that Londoners spoke so differently that you might feel a bit lost and confused being among them? I didn't.

Savvy is just the type of true friend most young girls would like to have around - I found her character very "real" and think that tweens and teens will love this series. It says in the product description that it's recommended for ages 9-12, but I really think teens will enjoy it, too. Savvy is, after all, 15. This is definitely recommended. :-)

Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection
Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3-year-old loves it!, May 26, 2011
This is such a great way to teach your children nursery rhymes. My daughter has been listening to these songs and rhymes on CD for about a year now and absolutely loves seeing them acted out here. It may not be the greatest picture job ever (you can see clearly that the background is fake and the actors aren't really there), but it doesn't take away from the experience. Very worth adding to your child's collection!

Melissa & Doug See & Spell
Melissa & Doug See & Spell
Price: $15.05
138 used & new from $9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3-year-old loves this puzzle set!, May 26, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug See & Spell (Toy)
This puzzle set is awesome! My daughter loves to play with it, and I'm satisfied knowing she is learning as she plays. She says the letters as she puts them in their spaces and associates the words with the pictures. The set is well-made and stores well in the wooden box that comes with it. Very much recommended!

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Pattern Blocks Set
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Pattern Blocks Set
Price: $16.51
40 used & new from $16.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great preschool learning toy!, May 26, 2011
This is a terrific set of pattern blocks for the price! Very nice quality. The fact that it is magnetic makes it easier for little ones to play with - less frustrating than the non-magnetic types. It makes it possible for my daughter to run and show her creation to me without the blocks being messed up in transit. :)

The blocks don't fit the patterns *perfectly* but they are still great for play and make up the pattern nicely. It's easy to follow the pattern and we love the card designs included in the set. The colors are bright and cheerful, too.

I can recommend this set - we love ours!

The Wonder of You: A Book for Celebrating Baby's First Year
The Wonder of You: A Book for Celebrating Baby's First Year
by Nancy Tillman
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $12.34
75 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful baby shower gift..., May 26, 2011
I bought this for myself and think it would be the perfect baby shower gift! This book is full of Nancy Tillman's gorgeous works of art, making it a keepsake I'll treasure forever. It includes a growth chart with the CUTEST picture of animals standing on each others' heads (polar bear, Canadian goose, duck, duckling, cardinal, frog, and ladybug) and a note card in a pouch on the inside of the book that you can write a letter to your child within. The book contains places to record:

How you felt about baby when you heard he/she was coming
Baby shower details
Your first thoughts about baby
Bringing baby home
Details about baby and his/her firsts
Dreams you have for your baby
Family tree
Dedication/Christening/Special Service information
What the world that baby came into is like (president, hot toys, popular things)
Health record
Personality details
Memories of holidays, travels, birthdays

This memory book is everything I could hope for and the nicest one I've ever seen! Definitely worth buying. :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2012 9:34 PM PST

On the Night You Were Born
On the Night You Were Born
by Nancy Tillman
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.12
569 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SUCH a beautiful book!, May 26, 2011
This was so worth buying - I absolutely love it! It's a sturdy board book, one I'll keep away from my teething baby until he's a little bit older. I read it to both my toddler and my baby. The illustrations are why I really bought it - every picture is gorgeous! Very much recommended.

L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Eye Shadow, Natural for Green Eyes, 0.09 Ounces
Offered by BeatBargains
Price: $1.52
19 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this - it's eyeshadow for dummies! :), April 7, 2011
I LOVE this product! I didn't even try to use eyeshadow before - I've never been that great at choosing colors, blending, or putting them in the right place on my eye, but this makes it very easy and is so rewarding. Not to mention, I only have to buy one product rather than three separate (coordinating) colors. Application is simple (think eyeshadow for dummies) and it looks great! I'm definitely going to be buying different color palettes in the future. :)

(I'm a Buzz Agent and received a sample of this product free of charge in order to facilitate this review.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11