Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for CCedH > Reviews

Browse

CCedH's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CCedH RSS Feed (EDH, CA)

Food Lover's Guide to the World: Experience the Great Global Cuisines
Food Lover's Guide to the World: Experience the Great Global Cuisines
by Joe Bindloss
Price: $30.05
74 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, January 3, 2013
A great book for any foodie. This is not only a good book to browse and have on the cocktail table but also many good recipes. A most unique book.

The Best American Sports Writing 2012
The Best American Sports Writing 2012
by Glenn Stout
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Year, January 3, 2013
Each year I buy this for my son, the sports enthusiast He loves these books and now are a family joke upon receiving.

Ornament Central OC-165-MBR Male Runner Figurine
Ornament Central OC-165-MBR Male Runner Figurine
Price: $14.01
10 used & new from $6.68

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, January 3, 2013
Each year I by my children ornaments depicting an event from the year. This was perfect and really a nice quality. It arrived with the leg broken but I immediately received a replacement.

Canon PowerShot SX150 IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3.0-Inch LCD (Red) (OLD MODEL)
8 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Camera AGAIN, October 30, 2011
My camera was dropped and broke. I researched and researched which new camera to buy and ended up going back to a newer model of the camera I had broken. I don't think this camera can be beaten. They have improved it over the last couple of years with the fisheye effect and also the focusing. People often say I take wonderful pictures but I think it is really the camera. For a point and shot with lots of options..... this is the camera to have. It has one of the best zoom too. I couldn't be happier.

Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer
Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer
Price: $175.00
5 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, September 28, 2011
This is the very best hairdryer I have ever had. I researched (via Amazon) many many hairdryers and debated about spending so much money for a hairdryer. After reading the reviews I did purchase the Supersolano 3500 Lite . I can't say enough good things about this hairdryer. It is light and the perfect combination of med/high and cool to hot. Some had said the buttons were in the way but that does't seem to be a problem. I cant believe how it REALLY makes a difference in my hair. No more "fly aways". My hair is very fine and this dryer really works well for my hair type. I won't even take my travel hair dryer anymore....I won't use any other hairdryer EVER. It is the best. Definitely worth the money!

Murder in a Middle School
Murder in a Middle School
by Sandie Lacy Bylin
Price: $13.95
21 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise, April 16, 2009
A pleasant surprise. This was a real page turner from begining to end. Great job in bringing the characters to life. A good murder mystery that kept my interest throughout. Lots of twists and turns that kept me wanting to read more and more. The ending brought it all together and then was wrapped up well. A fun read and welcome surprise from a first time author.