Profile for Boilermaker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Boilermaker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Incipio NGP® for iPhone 6 - Black
Incipio NGP® for iPhone 6 - Black
Price: $9.05
45 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars This is hands down the best iPhone sleeve ever, March 3, 2015
This is hands down the best iPhone sleeve ever. Simple, elegant, texture and feel is just right. The price is even unbelievable. I have owned Incipio cases since my iPhone 3G, 4S and 5S. Now I use it for my 6. Love it!

MyDigitalSSD SC2 Super Cache 2 42mm SATA III 6G M.2 NGFF M2 SSD Solid State Drive (128GB)
Offered by MyDigitalDiscount
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $59.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, March 3, 2015
Wicked quick and reliable. Love this!

Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (CT512MX100SSD1)
Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (CT512MX100SSD1)
Price: $209.99
70 used & new from $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, March 3, 2015
Fast and reliable so far! A good buy!

BISSELL Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue, 1940A (Same as 1940)
BISSELL Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue, 1940A (Same as 1940)
Price: $83.79
59 used & new from $67.20

5.0 out of 5 stars This mop so far does not disappoint. Clean and fast, March 3, 2015
So far this steam mop has cleaned my linoleum type kitchen floor quite well. I used to use Eureka but gave it to a friend when I moved several years back. Looking for a steam mop I wanted to re-buy Eureka but based on a lot of negative reviews I had to look elsewhere. This mop so far does not disappoint. Clean and fast. Will update my review later on.

Inov-8 F-Lite™ 240 Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Orange/Blue,9.5 M US
Inov-8 F-Lite™ 240 Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Orange/Blue,9.5 M US
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $119.02
3 used & new from $119.02

5.0 out of 5 stars My best ever workout shoe, January 6, 2015
My best ever workout shoe. I prefer these over the Reebok Nanos. Better fit and feel. At has held up so far after 3 months of intense usage.

Halo Screen Protector Film Clear Matte (Anti-Glare) for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C [3-Pack] - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $4.99
3 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50 for now...., November 5, 2013
So I really like the material but I have thrown two films away because I just could not install this properly and hence the 3 stars. I now have 2 more left. Wish me luck that I get it the right the next time.

Wood Gymnastic Olympic Rings for Crossfit - Pair (Free Shipping & Lifetime Warranty)
Offered by Neptune Barbell Company
Price: $71.95
2 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these rings, October 7, 2013
No complaints here. Probably the best felt rings I have used. Use it almost everyday for basic static holds and progressions.

KMS California: HairPlay Molding Paste, 3.4 oz
KMS California: HairPlay Molding Paste, 3.4 oz
Offered by ONLINE BEAUTY SUPPLY
Price: $14.06
15 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works all the time, October 5, 2013
No complaints here. Love this paste! Will not buy anything else. Have used this for more than two years. The best.

KMS California: HairPlay Molding Paste, 5.1 oz (3 pack)
KMS California: HairPlay Molding Paste, 5.1 oz (3 pack)
Offered by TheBeautySource
Price: $34.49
11 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The only hair product I use, August 22, 2013
I have been using this product for almost three years and I cannot find anything better at least for my hair. Does not smell and holds really well.

Harbinger 28900 Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt
Harbinger 28900 Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt
Price: $27.86
12 used & new from $25.63

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Polypro Dip Belt (Sports)
Have been using this for over 2 months now and it hasn't failed me. I don't put massive amount of weight on it. Just up to 80 lbs and that is about it. I like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3