Profile for catlover59 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

catlover59 RSS Feed

Fighting Fibromyalgia Naturally: A Guide that Helps in Healing and Treating Problems Such As CFS, Depression, FMS, Anxiety, Pain, etc.
Price: $1.90

1.0 out of 5 stars WOULDN'T RECOMMEND, October 22, 2014
Book was way too short. No new knowledge.

Laurel Burch `Horse Collage` Quilted Medium Tote Bag
Laurel Burch `Horse Collage` Quilted Medium Tote Bag
Offered by Coolstuff4u
Price: $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars WILD HORSES, September 9, 2014
I thought this bag would be too small, but I stuffed it with 3 cosmetic bags, my billfold, my phone, some meds, gum and maybe other stuff. I would be very pleased if they put in pockets for cell phones, etc. I love the outside of the bag. The artwork is great as usual.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
10 used & new from $79.19

1.0 out of 5 stars HEATING UP, July 26, 2014
I rate this one star because it heats up while I play a word game. I sent
one back and may have to send another one back for the same reason.

Laurel Burch Medium Tote Zipper Top, 15-Inch by 4-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch, Celestial Felines
Price: $30.32
11 used & new from $28.66

4.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, June 25, 2014
I took this on vacation and it matched several outfits. I received lots of compliments . When we came home, I used it a few times and was told by a man that he liked my bag! This bag is roomy, has little organization and the zipper tab keeps coming off. My husband can fix that easily. I have four of these bags, I just use lots of small bags for organizing. I would like to see two pockets put in the bag so I could store my phone and keys.

Laurel Burch Shoulder Tote Zipper Top, 19-1/2-Inch by 7-Inch by 15-1/2-Inch, Kindred Creatures

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS TOTE!, November 12, 2013
I took this tote on a trip this summer across several states. I stuffed it full of all kinds of things and carried it in and out day and nite for about 10 days. The tote is still in excellent condition, very beautiful and I love it because it holds a lot. It has only a small pouch w/zipper inside. It is made of very sturdy canvas. I think you will love it too! The cats on it are great-they even have bead work on them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars CATS A PLENTY!, November 12, 2013
This bag is made in a canvas and is very good in the art work. It is very roomy for it's size. The inside of the bag has a small zippered pouch--doesn't hold much. You should be prepared to use bags to put your stuff in.I have several cosmetic bags of different sizes. The strap is comfortable.

3 Piece Luggage Set - Polka Dot (Rolling Duffel Bag, Tote & Toiletry Bag)
3 Piece Luggage Set - Polka Dot (Rolling Duffel Bag, Tote & Toiletry Bag)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but smell very bad!, July 18, 2013
I would have sent these back, but I needed them for a trip. They were smaller than I thought they would be. The smell from the interior was very strong, I tried baking soda, cleaners (including Clorox) , sunlight and then I stuffed them with newspapers for a few days. It didn't help much. I do not recommend this product.

Protector (Long, Tall Texans)
Protector (Long, Tall Texans)

3.0 out of 5 stars BETTER, BUT NOT THERE DIANE, July 18, 2013
This book was a lot better because Hayes treated Minette much nicer than her previous heroes. I didn't like her repeat phrases from her other books. There are several in this book. Diane needs some original material, instead of what she has already written.

XOXO Women's XO5466 Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Analog Bracelet Watch
XOXO Women's XO5466 Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Analog Bracelet Watch
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Rose, December 5, 2012
I love the color of this watch and the stones are very pretty. I don't like the numbers being the same color as the background. Makes it hard for me to see the time.

Belvah Quilted Floral Bucket Tote Handbag (Brown/ Lime)
Belvah Quilted Floral Bucket Tote Handbag (Brown/ Lime)
Offered by OMG Styles
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL COLORS, July 17, 2012
This bag has quite a bit of room in it. I did not like the inside pocket and zipper-they are small. The straps to the bag are not comfortable. The rest of the bag is well made and very sturdy. I have used it 4 times now and like it.