Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for kt rose > Reviews

Browse

kt rose's Profile

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kt rose RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ArtBin Super Satchel Cartridge & Tool Storage
ArtBin Super Satchel Cartridge & Tool Storage
Price: $13.70
25 used & new from $13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it looks like, works for me, April 27, 2015
Exactly what I wanted. After reading other reviews I did take pages out of my booklets to make them smaller. I also put a small piece of bubble wrap over the cartridges to keep them in place since I don't store it flat. I squeezed in more than the specifications listed so I'm happy.

Saj (sAHHHj) Ball Single Mini Reflexology Foot Massage - Red, Individual Box
Saj (sAHHHj) Ball Single Mini Reflexology Foot Massage - Red, Individual Box
Offered by 'Saj Ball
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars golf ball size perfect for feet, April 27, 2015
About golf ball size which is what I wanted. It's a little spikier than some of the larger balls. It's also a very hard ball - there's no give when using it. I love it.

Covert Affairs: License to Thrill; Live and Let Spy; Nobody Does It Better
Covert Affairs: License to Thrill; Live and Let Spy; Nobody Does It Better
by Elizabeth Cage
Price: $11.69
106 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars there are better teen spy novels out there, March 23, 2015
I love teen spy fiction - Gallagher Girls, Also Known As - so I expected to be delighted by this book. Instead I barely made it through. The main characters alienated me from the start by being giggling, boy-obsessed twits. I was appalled at the spy agency "supporting" them. The girls had to flirt their way through customs?! Their "mentor" lurked around suspiciously so the girls saw but didn't get assistance?! They weren't given details about their cover stories so they had to make it up on the fly?! Even if they were adults these things would be unbelievable in a spy novel. Yes, people get into situations in spy novels where they have to punt but NONE of the things I'm describing were situations like that.

Revenge of the Bridesmaids
Revenge of the Bridesmaids
DVD ~ Raven-Symoné
Price: $5.94
46 used & new from $1.56

4.0 out of 5 stars family-friendly rom-com, March 23, 2015
This review is from: Revenge of the Bridesmaids (DVD)
We watched this movie as a family and even my husband (the reluctant viewer) enjoyed it.

Paper Source 2015 Paper Source Academic Chalkboard Wall Grid Calendar - 17 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars attractive, high quality, January 13, 2015
Nice large squares for writing family activities. Paper isn't smooth so I can use pencil. Attractive. One nit, I wish they hadn't pre-printed so many events. I don't really want "national handwriting day" documented on my family calendar.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 6:22 AM PST

Babyliss CPD05 Conair Pro Interchangeable 3-in-1 Diffuser
Babyliss CPD05 Conair Pro Interchangeable 3-in-1 Diffuser
Offered by HairProducts
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly, January 8, 2015
Works perfectly with my BaByliss Pro dryer.

Super Bowl XLVIII 48 Champs Seattle Seahawks White Christmas Ornament
Super Bowl XLVIII 48 Champs Seattle Seahawks White Christmas Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, January 8, 2015
Nice quality. I assume this is a print on demand sort of thing but it doesn't look like it.

Case Scenario: Pantone Universe for iPhone 5 - Fuchsia Purple (PA-IPH5-002)
Case Scenario: Pantone Universe for iPhone 5 - Fuchsia Purple (PA-IPH5-002)
Offered by totallygadgets
Price: $28.95
2 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 8, 2015
Super cute. This isn't the number for Barbie pink but it's close enough. Nice, bright hot pink. This type of case is really more about fashion and it does its job.

SKINS Men's A400 Long Tights , Black/Yellow, LL
SKINS Men's A400 Long Tights , Black/Yellow, LL
Price: $69.29
2 used & new from $69.29

5.0 out of 5 stars husband is happy, January 8, 2015
My husband is very happy with these. He is a little worried that the fabric might be delicate as far as long term wear. If they hold up well he wants another pair.

Casio Men's SGW400H-1B Sport Multi-Function Grey-Dial Watch
Casio Men's SGW400H-1B Sport Multi-Function Grey-Dial Watch
Offered by WatchTimeWholesaler
Price: $45.55
39 used & new from $42.36

5.0 out of 5 stars works beautifully, January 8, 2015
Gift for my husband who is very happy with it. He's taken it on several trips and reports it matches what his GPS says.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8