Profile for L. Geissinger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Geissinger "Linc" RSS Feed (Northwest Ohio)

Lifetime Prod. Inc. 4435/4428 4' Fold-in-Half Adjustable Folding Table
Lifetime Prod. Inc. 4435/4428 4' Fold-in-Half Adjustable Folding Table
Offered by Florida Price Savers
Price: $94.80
2 used & new from $80.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My DJ Table, October 13, 2009
I am a mobile DJ. I bought this table to be used when I am DJing. It's just about perfect for that use. When set up it is 4ft. It folds in half when not in use so it's only 2ft when carrying it. It has a handle for easy carrying. It's lightweight and the best feature (for me) is the height adjustment. In the past my table was about waist height so I had to lean forward and bend over slightly to operate my DJ equipment (I never sit when I'm DJing, if the DJ looks bored the crowd's more likely to be bored). After a 4 to 6 hour gig my back and shoulders would be hurting. With this table all the equipment is within arms reach while standing straight up. I've only used it twice so far but it seems pretty sturdy too. It's not "completely" solid but I don't have any fear of it collapsing or falling over.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2012 2:33 PM PST

Spider-Man & Friends Super Heroes Doc Ock Figure
Spider-Man & Friends Super Heroes Doc Ock Figure
Offered by Intergalactic Toys!
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Toddlers, December 13, 2004
My 2 1/2 year old son totally loves Spider-Man. These are great for him because since he is very little and doesn't have that great of finger control he has trouble setting up some action figures. This series is made for a kid his age. They have big feet and not a whole lot of moving joints (just hips, shoulders and neck). He loves this series!!

Metal Thunder: Metal Madness
Metal Thunder: Metal Madness
34 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Metal Makeovers, May 27, 2004
If you don't like cover tunes you might not like this disc. I personally love hard rock and heavy metal covers and these are great! Looking at the the song list and artists you might be saying "These aren't all covers." Trust me when I say that they are. Even the songs that are listed as performed by the original artist are covers. The original artist covered there own songs. So if you think you know the song - this version is going to be somewhat different. If there are any songs/artists on here that you like you probably don't have this version of this song by that artist. Make sense? I hope I didn't confuse you to much. Just buy and enjoy it!

Sound of the Beast: The Complete Headbanging History of Heavy Metal
Sound of the Beast: The Complete Headbanging History of Heavy Metal
by Ian Christe
Price: $12.82
121 used & new from $0.80

4.0 out of 5 stars The "Complete?" Headbanging History of Heavy Metal, May 24, 2004
First of all, to write this book would be a very hard task indeed and I applaud Christe for attempting it. As with anything, the material contained in this book is very subjective. Most of what is contained in the book is quite good. However, I thought there was way too much Metallica and Death Metal, which is obviously the authors favorite genre. Don't get me wrong I love "Pre"-Load Metallica (meaning Metallica before the album Load) and I like quite a bit of Death Metal. The biggest genre in Metal (Hair Bands) is shoved in to one little chapter and practically glossed over and though he doesn't actually make fun of the genre there are undertones that poke fun of it and indicate the author doesn't care for it much (at all). Now I know that in this day and age it is "cool" to make fun of hair bands but there is no denying that it was the biggest genre of Heavy Metal ever (just look at the sales and concert attendance). Christe also says that by the end of the 80's and the start of the 90's Metal had yet to see it's greatest financial success. Throughout the 90's Grunge and Alternative ruled and if you weren't a very strong supporter of Metal (as I am) it was almost embarrasing for some to admit that they liked metal. It was very uncool to be a metalhead in the 90's. There is no way that metal had greater financial success in the 90's than it did in the 70's and 80's. Other than those few minor discrepencies the book is very well written and very informative. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone even slightly interested in the Heavy Metal genre.