Profile for Tommy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tommy "Danger Zone" RSS Feed (Birmingham, AL USA)

Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Price: $11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Another solid effort, December 20, 2012
Ultimately, I liked his previous album better. However, I did enjoy the innovative beats, particularly his injection of the indie pop sound here and there. "Lines" is already a classic track in my opinion.

Singles
Singles
81 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start for beginners, March 24, 2005
This review is from: Singles (Audio CD)
No fan of The Clash is going to have a need for this CD and likely has every album already. But if you're not a fan of The Clash and think you might want to be, pick this up. And don't listen to Hawkeye or whatever his nickname is. Every song on here is great.

Best Of The Beast
Best Of The Beast
20 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start for beginners, March 21, 2005
This review is from: Best Of The Beast (Audio CD)
This was the CD that got me into Iron Maiden. My first introduction to them was through Fear of the Dark, which, despite one or two good songs, turned me off on the band all together.

However, upon listening through this CD and gaining a genuine appreciation for the band, I've started collecting their other great albums and have discovered how great this band truly is.

No single CD is going capture every great song from a prolific band such as 'Maiden. Some of my favorites, such as "Flight of the Icarus" and "Murders in the Rue Morgue" are two of the glaring omissions. However, for those who want to sample the band, this a great start. If you're like me, you'll end up wanting more. But that's a good thing.