Profile for Voracious Reader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Voracious Reader RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit
Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit
Price: $21.09
10 used & new from $21.09

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, January 19, 2014
Delivery was fine and on time. The good news is this product REALLY WORKS! I was overly careful following instructio0ns but I was stunned at how well this worked. It truly is amazing! I highly recommend this product!!!

LotFancy New Black Replacement keyboard for Dell Studio 15 1535 1536 1537 TR324 0TR324 1555 1557 W860J 0W860J NSK-DCL01 PP39L Series Non-Backlit Laptop / Notebook US Layout (Note: please check our picture before bidding it)
Offered by Lotfancy
Price: $14.24
8 used & new from $14.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, January 19, 2014
Product works fine and is everything advertised. Should have ordered the model that includes the lighted keys as that was what was on my laptop but that is fine. this keyboard works as advertised and shipped as promised.

12mm Grey Classic Croco Grain Leather Watch Band Strap (Quick Release Pins!) with Stainless Steel Buckle - Fit's All Watches!!!
Offered by Clockwork Synergy, LLC
Price: $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, January 19, 2014
Product leather was much harder than anticipated. Not soft so it is a bit hard to wrap around for a very small wrist.

Silicon Power 16 GB Blaze B10 USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Read/Write Speed up to 80/25 MB/s SP016GBUF3B10V1B, Turkey Blue
Price: $9.17
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast, October 13, 2013
The USB 3.0 standard is less pervasive than I would like but this drive works great! And it IS fast!!

USB 2.0 to SATA + IDE (2.5 / 3.5 / 5.25") Cable Adapter
USB 2.0 to SATA + IDE (2.5 / 3.5 / 5.25") Cable Adapter
Offered by E-Most
Price: $9.30
21 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, October 13, 2013
Very basic kit but has all of the options I need. The instructions were weak but basically unnecessary for use.

EMPIRE LG Xpression C395 Wall Charger + Mini Folding Stand [EMPIRE Packaging]
EMPIRE LG Xpression C395 Wall Charger + Mini Folding Stand [EMPIRE Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, October 13, 2013
I especially like the bright light on the charger as I am less likely to leave in a hurry and forget the phone charger when I need it!

2 Lithium-Ion Battery&Charger for Kodak CR-V3 CRV3
2 Lithium-Ion Battery&Charger for Kodak CR-V3 CRV3
Offered by OptimumSolution
Price: $19.79
2 used & new from $19.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery life stinks, October 13, 2013
The charger appears to work OK but the battery life on both batteries is dreadful. Lucky to get 20 pictures out of a charge. I should have gone with the OEM battery!

754-04045, 954-04045, Replacement belt made with Kevlar. For MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy Bilt, White
Offered by Outdoor Wholesale Direct
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, July 28, 2012
The belt was pretty much a generic replacement part but of good quality. Jury is out on how long it will last. I unwound it the day I got it and threw it on the hot driveway for half an hour to make it easier to put on. Perfect fit. The GREAT news is this belt arrived SIX DAYS before the projected date!! I was REALLY happy about that as I needed to mow! I will buy again from this business - for sure!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LightKeeper Stress Reliever!, November 23, 2007
Being a skeptic it was sheer frustration and some positive web reviews that drove me to get this. I had two strings out on a pre-lit tree and was contemplating my limited options. After buying this I had both strings repaired - two bulbs per string - in 15 minutes. THIS PRODUCT WORKS AS ADVERTISED! I plugged it in and had to give only one pulse on each string and all working bulbs lit up! I no longer stress about a string dying during the season after the ornaments are on. I highly recommend it!