Profile for C. Rodriguez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Rodriguez "chrrodriguez" RSS Feed (WB)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Got Milk Magic Milk Straws, Ultimate Variety Pack, 12 Pack (6 Straws Per Pack)
Got Milk Magic Milk Straws, Ultimate Variety Pack, 12 Pack (6 Straws Per Pack)
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $27.49
5 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They taste good, but flavor runs out quick, May 29, 2014
They do taste great, especially at the beginning of the milk, but if you're planning to drink a full 8+ oz glass of milk you might need to use 2 straws to finish it with some flavor still left

Traveler's Choice Rome 29 in. Hardshell Spinner Suitcase (Orange)
Traveler's Choice Rome 29 in. Hardshell Spinner Suitcase (Orange)
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $87.99
4 used & new from $79.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good for the price, February 21, 2013
I thought I had taken a gamble on this one after reading negative comments.
However this hardshell spinner is great in my opinion!
Having two separate compartments for each lid separated by a zipper is great!
I can pack for two and not have items mix up inside.
Also, I love that even for a 29 inch size, this is remarkably light, yet feels durable enough as to not fall into pieces.
I've made 2 international flights totaling 6 airports and this guy has taken the handler's abuse like a champ!
I will go through 3 more airports in the next couple of weeks and will be checking how it does and might make updates as needed, but so far I am rather satisfied with my purchase!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2014 3:41 PM PDT

LG GOOGLE NEXUS 4 XtremeGUARD© FULL BODY Screen Protector Front+Back (Ultra CLEAR)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $5.19
3 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Does require a few days to 'set-in'. But seems good, February 21, 2013
As stated in the instructions, this protective film does require time, I would say at least 5 days to fully "seal" after applying it.
I had no problems putting it in place, and the 'wet' application was no trouble at all for me. Just apply a tiny amount of water and don't over do it so as to not get any drops into the phone.
The application was clean, hardly any bubbles were visible. I then proceeded to finish the protection on my Nexus 4 by applying the Nexus bumper and that's when I realized about letting it sit so that the film wouldn't come off.
The borders of the bumper (both front and back) were constantly lifting the protective film out of place.
I had to be putting it back into place a few times a day. However after about a week, the film finally set into place and there was no more lifting or bubbles. I am satisfied with my purchase and I am certain the phone will be protected from scratches and bumps.

Unlocked Samsung Xplorer B2100 Solid Extreme Anti-Shock Waterproof Quad-Band Phone Red -International version with Embedded Flashlight
Offered by Zezoo Store
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed tough and durable!, December 17, 2012
Bought this for my wife as she has slippery fingers and she's gone through a phone or two breaking from a fall.
This little phone doesn't do many fancy things, but it is indeed durable.
You drop it all the time, submerge it under water, use it as a baby's toy? No problem! This phone can take it
I would recommend it to anyone who has issues with today's fragile smart phones or to take it out on the rough road.

Just Cause - PC
Just Cause - PC
Offered by POSTED FROM UK UNITED KINGDOM!!!
Price: $2.99
42 used & new from $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Just Cause - PC (DVD-ROM)
Even though this game is getting pretty old now, I would still recommend it to anyone!
Awesome gameplay that inspired an even better sequel.
Go buy it now!

Portable Battery-Operated Fan (Black)
Portable Battery-Operated Fan (Black)
Price: $12.13
28 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver, December 17, 2012
In those extremely hot camping trips, this little fan is a life saver!
I was afraid that the batteries would go dead rather quickly, but after a full week using it to sleep, they were still going!
It's been a life saver!

Logitech C260 Webcam
Logitech C260 Webcam
Offered by fastshipping store
Price: $35.00
6 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 17, 2012
Not HD, but offers crisp, clear picture for Skype, video calling, etc.
It holds in place nicely on my LED monitor.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked fine, December 17, 2012
I gave this cream a shot after a friend recommended it highly.
It is certainly better than a whole bunch of other creams out there, but I still found it to be a bit inferior to others such as "Boudreaux's Butt Paste" which is my preferred brand.
The texture and feel were fine, but it had a very strong synthetic smell which I didn't like very much.
Still, I would recommend it as a less expensive alternative to other creams.

Nikon COOLPIX S3100 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
34 used & new from $42.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality camera, December 17, 2012
I bought this one refurbished for about 30 dollars and I an quite happy with my purchase.
I would recommend

Fit System RM011 Clip-on Wide Angle Rear View Mirror
Fit System RM011 Clip-on Wide Angle Rear View Mirror
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, December 17, 2012
It attached very easily to the existing mirror and holds in place fine.
You do get a whole lot more to view, but everything does look a lot smaller than with the other mirrors, so changing focus from looking at the road to looking in the rear view mirror, takes a little more concentration as your eyes focus for a millisecond to the new view.
Other than that I find it useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5