Profile for lifeiscool4me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"lifeiscool4me" RSS Feed

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Book 4)
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Book 4)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $22.25
983 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Phenomenal Book, July 19, 2000
J.K. Rowling has done it again! Her first three installments in the Harry Potter series were outstanding, she has outdone herself once more with the Goblet of Fire . I am only 13, but I know a remarkable book when I see one. The way Miss Rowling began the book was very intriguing. Harry Potter and his friends are introduced to situations that children around the world face everyday, with magic and fantasy added. Quite frankly you know you are reading an excellent book when you can't put it down until 2 a.m., which is common for Harry Potter enthusiasts such as myself. You get to both love and despise the characters in the book. You cannot expect things to happen in the Harry Potter series because of how shifting the topics are. At the end of each chapter you want to read on. Unexpected happenings pop-up all over the book. In my opinion the Harry Potter books have terrific characters, plots, and they are filled with the imagination of a child, which makes the Harry Potter series so unique.