Profile for Red6ft10 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Red6ft10 RSS Feed

Doctor Who Doctor Who 11th Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Doctor Who 11th Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by Bison Lake Trading Company
Price: $17.04
101 used & new from $15.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Prop Replica, September 14, 2011
Ok this is listed as a Prop replica. It is a flimsy plastic Toy. It is also about 3 times the size that it is supposed to be. This TOY!! Is not a Prop Replica in any way.

The Bro Code
The Bro Code
by Barney Stinson
Price: $9.30
175 used & new from $2.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bro Code Legen... wait for it.... Dary, August 8, 2011
This review is from: The Bro Code (Paperback)
I originally found a copy of this book on my Third Deployment to Iraq. I had thumbed through it at the Free Books area of the MWR. I read it cover to cover in a couple of hours. Even though it is a very short book I thought it was very funny and well thought out. I had never seen the Show, (How I Met your Mother) before and this book sucked me in. It is fun to watch as Barney Stinson quotes the Bro Code although not in precise order as the book but accurately enough also fun to watch as he breaks the Code on many occasions. The Show is one of the funniest shows on TV in my opinion. The Characters have depth; you want to see them succeed. It is a Smart and Funny comedy The Bro Code is a Smart and Funny Book. I recommend this to any fan of the Show or if you haven't seen the Show get the book as I did and then start watching from season 1.