Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Becker > Reviews

Browse

Becker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 444

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becker RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 11-20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31-40
A Tale of Two Dogs
A Tale of Two Dogs
by Steven Kroll
56 used & new from $1.73

3.0 out of 5 stars A TALE OF TWO DOGS, September 7, 2013
This review is from: A Tale of Two Dogs (Hardcover)
Title: Tale of Two Dogs
Author: Steven Kroll
Category: Children's

I have to agree with many other reviewers: Nice book with great illustrations, but the message is wrong. Even the kids I read it to knew something wasn't right here.

Cars: Rushing! Honking! Zooming!
Cars: Rushing! Honking! Zooming!
by Megan Halsey
Price: $6.99
74 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars CARS, September 7, 2013
Title: Cars
Author: Patricia Hubbell
Illustrated by: Megan Halsey and Sean Addy
Category: Children's

My Nephew loved the effortless and rhyming prose. The pages are full of bright, colorful pictures.

A Good kid book - not a Great kid book!

Family Pictures: A Novel
Family Pictures: A Novel
by Jane Green
119 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing more than So-So, September 7, 2013
Title: Family Pictures
Author: Jane Green
Category: Fiction

This was the first book that I've read by author, Jane Green (I think). My thoughts: It wasn't horrible or painful to finish, but it was quite unremarkable and somewhat predictable, and I'm not interested in reading any more of her novels.

I won't go into the story-line as many previous reviewers have already done that adequately. If you are a true and loyal fan of Jane Green, then you will probably like this book. If you are looking for something similar, (and IMO better)I'd suggest: The Pact: A Love Story, One True Thing: A Novel, or The Stuff That Never Happened: A Novel

2 and 1/2 stars

Moshi iVisor XT (HD clear) No-Bubble Screen Protector for Kindle Fire HD 7" (Previous Generation)
5 used & new from $17.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, September 7, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've had this covering and protecting my Kindle for many months now, and so far...so good. Clarity is so good that I hardly notice it's there. The installation was quick and easy - no bubbles.

Moshi Moonrock In-Ear Headphones, Crimson
Moshi Moonrock In-Ear Headphones, Crimson

4.0 out of 5 stars In-Ear Headphones, June 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have two pairs of these earbuds. My son uses a pair, and I use a pair. My son likes them just fine and has no troubles whatsoever, they might even be his favorite pair ever (and he has gone through many in-ear headphones).

I on the other hand, think the sound is terrific, but the fit is awful!

De Colores: Bright with Colors (Spanish Edition)
De Colores: Bright with Colors (Spanish Edition)
by David Diaz
Price: $7.99
60 used & new from $2.57

2.0 out of 5 stars DECOLORES, June 27, 2013
Title: DeColores
Author: David Diaz
Category: Children's books

This is a lovely book that takes a lovely song and illustrates the words in Spanish, with an English Translation.
I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. My nephew didn't seem too interested in either the Spanish or English words, or the pictures either.

Snow (Board Buddies)
Snow (Board Buddies)
by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
57 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars SNOW, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Snow (Board Buddies) (Board book)
Title: Snow
Author: Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
Illustrator: Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
Category: Children's books

Even though many years have gone by, an older rabbit tells his son about the adventures he had with his brother in the snow.

Nice sturdy board book. Excellent illustrations!

Ten-Gallon Bart
Ten-Gallon Bart
by Susan Stevens Crummel
Price: $10.17
29 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars TEN-GALLON BART, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Ten-Gallon Bart (Hardcover)
Title: Ten Gallon Bart
Author: Susan Stevens Crummel
Illustrator: Dorothy donohue
Category: Children's books

Ten-Gallon Bart, the sheriff of Dog City, has decided to retire after ten years of keeping the peace in Dog City. On his last day on the job, he learns that Billy the Kid is headed for Dog City. Billy the Kid is a rough and tough goat, that would eat everything in his path.

Will Ten-Gallon Bart go ahead with his plans to retire and fish all day? Or, will he stay to serve and protect the good citizens of Dog City?

Cute story with cute illustrations.

Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 30 ct
Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 30 ct
Price: $4.11
9 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple eye make-up remover pads, April 9, 2013
~
These eye make-up remover pads worked well; they removed my eye make-up and did not dry out my skin. I wish they were a little bigger and a little thicker. At 2.5" x 2.5" I usually had to use two on each eye because they didn't hold there shape and they folded while wiping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 8:11 AM PDT

Simple Moisturizer SPF15, Protecting Light 4.2 Ounce
Simple Moisturizer SPF15, Protecting Light 4.2 Ounce
Price: $7.23
29 used & new from $2.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Light Moisturizer, April 9, 2013
~
Just like its name, this moisturizer is simple and light. It is perfect to apply at night for a slight cover of moisture to my sensitive skin. It absorbed quickly with absolutely no thick oily feel, however, my skin didn't feel any less dry after a few minutes. There are no perfumes or dyes which is a plus. With all that said, I'd say this protecting light moisturizer is...okay. I still opt for my usual moisturizer under my make-up; I guess I need a little more moisturizing in my moisturizer.

Page: 11-20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31-40