Profile for M. Webster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Webster "ellie" RSS Feed (WA)

Music For Tap Dancing
Music For Tap Dancing
Price: $18.83
3 used & new from $18.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Music, May 24, 2007
This review is from: Music For Tap Dancing (Audio CD)
I love this CD so much that I listen to it even when I am not dancing. It has fun music that is easy to create choreograpy too and is wonderful to have on in the house. It puts me in a great mood.

Modern Tap Dancing
Modern Tap Dancing
Price: $24.14
2 used & new from $24.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 24, 2007
This review is from: Modern Tap Dancing (Audio CD)
Great music to work out too! I am just learning Tap dance and wanted something fun to practice to at home. This CD is great. The price is a bit higher than I would want to pay for a CD.

Songs For Little Dancers
Songs For Little Dancers
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of Cheesy, May 24, 2007
In the hope of finding fun music for my younger ballet classes, I thought I hit the jackpot with this CD. Wrong. It is very cheesy and hokey and the vocals are seriously lacking. The instrumentals are great and a lot of fun but it just wasn't what I expected it to be.

Oh My Goodness [ORIGINAL RECORDINGS REMASTERED]
Oh My Goodness [ORIGINAL RECORDINGS REMASTERED]
Price: $16.43
34 used & new from $6.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the Quality, May 24, 2007
I was sadly disappointed in this CD. Yes, the songs sounds just like they came from the movie -- tinny, a lot of background noise, hard to hear every lyric -- in short, not the clear, crisp quality CD I was expecting to get. I wanted to use one of the songs for a tap routine in a dance recital but the song was cut short on the CD. So even though I would possibly use this CD for fun in my younger tap classes, I would not be able to use it for a performance. The sound quality is just too bad.