Profile for Skillet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Skillet RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Magpul PRS Gen 2, October 7, 2011
Exactly what my Bull barrel AR-15 6.5 Grendel needed to offset or counter balance the weight of my heavy barrel! completely satisfied!!!

Unique Sports Football Playbook Band (Black)
Unique Sports Football Playbook Band (Black)
Price: $10.05
4 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars playbook wrist band, September 21, 2011
Received in a prompt timely manner from amazon, made me and my QB happy! I chose this one because the ones offered from steel locker gave no choices of shipping and would take far to long to be shipped! perfect item for current plan ie youth football. no complaints at all I highly reccommend it!

Burris 420182 XTR Rings (1-Inch, High, Black)
Burris 420182 XTR Rings (1-Inch, High, Black)
Offered by WebyShops
Price: $52.90
27 used & new from $48.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 4, 2010
First off I am not a fan of Aluminum rings period! due to aluminum being a soft metal , I only purchase Steel rings and bases.
But having said that I will say that this set of rings would give any set of expensive steel tactical rings a run for their money!
I settled on these due to availability of the steel set I wanted and assumed a 6.5 grendel wasn't to large a calibre to be handled.
seems to be doing the job well!

RC Toys Village New 2010 Version 3CH Chinook Transporter RC Helicopter
RC Toys Village New 2010 Version 3CH Chinook Transporter RC Helicopter
Price: $43.90
2 used & new from $43.90

1.0 out of 5 stars pure trash!, November 22, 2010
I'm going to be brief, straight out of the box it would not charge at all! I have bought 2 Symas and neither worked properly!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2011 7:03 AM PDT

Newest Rc 3 Channel Chinook Helicopter
Newest Rc 3 Channel Chinook Helicopter
Price: $37.90
3 used & new from $34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!, November 22, 2010
This was the second syma RC I have bought and neither have functioned properly. this particular model would not charge at all straight outta the box! and secondly they did not provide a USB charger. Syma must be bottom of the barrel cause I have had zero luck!

3 Channel Apache Indoor RC Helicopter With Gyro
3 Channel Apache Indoor RC Helicopter With Gyro
Price: $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, November 22, 2010
I bought a Syma Apache and its Gyro was junk outta the box! It could not be trimmed out and spun like crazy. So having recently bought 2 V268 Viefly cobras and was extremely impressed and pleased, I bought this V168 Apache.It like its sister was flawless! I recommend the Vieflys if you are in the market for 3 channel military aircraft, I have gotten hours out of mine and are by far more durable than Syma s107's.

9066 Military 3-Channel RTF Mini Indoor RC Helicopter ---New!!
9066 Military 3-Channel RTF Mini Indoor RC Helicopter ---New!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap asian junk!, November 16, 2010
First off the battery box is improperly made, the batteries when installed do not make contact thus causing the controller to not power up.(must modify the battery box in order to work) next the antenna is ridiculously long and probably will be the first thing you break if the Acft even flies. And lastly the one I took a chance on did not function properly at all! when I tried to fly, it was unresponsive to the throttle inputs and when it did the Heli jumped up and down as if the signal was pulsing(Note I used new batteries and ensured the Ant. was tight) It would spin uncontrollably trimming was impossible. left and right turning was ineffective as well. my final assesment of this R/C is that it would be an expensive Skeet or trap target at best!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2011 7:31 PM PDT

Syma Apache 3 Channel Mini RC Helicopter
Syma Apache 3 Channel Mini RC Helicopter
Price: $26.90
8 used & new from $25.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Chinese JUNK!!!, October 6, 2010
I bought this because I work on AH-64's for a living and thought it would be cool to fly an R/C while the unit we support is deployed. I understand now as to why this version is so cheap,straight outta the box it spins like mad and can not be trimmed out! Extremely disapointed I suppose you get what you pay for. Although I did buy a V268 Viefly Cobra that has been very rugged,dependable and flies better than, and has outlast my co-workers S107's! if your lookin for a mini buy the V268!!!

Viefly 3 Channel RC Military Gyro Mini Indoor Helicopter
Viefly 3 Channel RC Military Gyro Mini Indoor Helicopter
Offered by Genius Buy
Price: $22.95
4 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini cobra, October 6, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Its freakin awesome, you dont have to keep adjusting the trim/yaw to maintain straight level flight! my 11 year old son and I have had a ball with it straight outta the box! bypass all the other ones this one is absolutely easy and fun to fly!!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2011 6:46 PM PDT