Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Brynnlux > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2056

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brynnlux "Brynn Lux" RSS Feed (Florida, USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara for Lash and Brow 110, 0.44 Fluid Ounce
Price: $4.44
16 used & new from $4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Natural Brows and Lashes!, March 31, 2016
This is perfect for doing a "natural" makeup look on brows. It does make them look a tiny bit darker and lays them down so its easier to style brows how you want them and its not as heavy as brow wax. It looks better in my opinion when someone is really up close to your face. Also good if you want to look like you aren't wearing makeup to use on lashes.

If I want a natural no makeup look on my brows I just use this to lay them how I want them and they stay all day long. If I want a bit more drama I use this to lay them down and then go back over my brow with a bit of brow powder and apply as needed. Sometimes I go back over the powder with the mascara to fix any smudges or whatever. It stays all day long and I don't have to reapply.

Another great use for this is for young girls who are learning to use makeup but don't need to wear mascara and stuff to school. Me and a lot of my friends were given clear mascara as girls to use until we were ready and could be responsible with regular mascara. This is a great compromise parents can make with kids who want to wear makeup but might not be responsible enough yet.

I've seen people use this to smooth down baby hairs (like the fine hair around the hairline and also actual hair of infants for photos) too but I've never used it for that myself. I don't know how well it does in that situation.

Limited Edition Mrs. Meyer's Soy Candle Tin Cranberry 2.9 Oz - Pack of 3
Limited Edition Mrs. Meyer's Soy Candle Tin Cranberry 2.9 Oz - Pack of 3
Offered by Trixie's Trading Post
Price: $19.86
3 used & new from $19.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Gross, March 8, 2016
These were awful. I love Mrs. Meyer's and have tried every other scent but I hated these! The tin smelled great but when burned they released a terrible ammonia smell! Sort of like a cat's litter box! I have no idea why or if I might have gotten a bad batch or what, but I personally wouldn't take the chance! This was not a great scent but I do highly recommend the geranium or the lavender. Those are very nice.

Beauty Sponge Blender ,Fiery Youth, Flawless Smooth Soft Professional Makeup Puff, Multi-functional (Pink)
Offered by XTTing
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars blends and applies evenly! no cake-y look!, March 7, 2016
At first I thought this was a gimmick but I kept seeing good reviews of these and seeing them in makeup tutorials so I decided to give one a try and I'm so glad I did!

I don't usually wear foundation, only eye makeup, because I hate how foundation feels. I prefer a more natural look on myself and i dont like to look like ive got on a lot of makeup. Usually foundation and powder feels like too much and drives me crazy thru the day. After trying this I have been wearing foundation more often and it looks much nicer than before. It's a lighter application so I use less product and it feels better on my skin. Using a foundation brush, other sponges, or my fingers caused the application to be too thick or slightly uneven for me.

I use mine dry, I think I use less product that way and I think my application is a bit lighter. I dunno I just like it better dry.

I get a very matte look and perfect even coverage so I don't always set with powder afterwards if I'm not going out for long. I also use this to blend my cream blush and liquid highlighter and it looks way better than before. I don't normally contour my face because I don't have much time each day, but when I do my contour looks more natural than before.

Really gets in under eyes and on the nose well, even tho at first it looks like it might be too plump to fit. It does!

Very firm sponge, not squishy, so it gives you lots more control over movement. Smooth texture, won't soak up all your foundation. I've used other junky sponges that did that! As expensive as foundation can be that's not what you want!!

I started using this with some new foundation I just bought 4 weeks ago, I've used so little foundation thanks to this sponge that it looks like I've only used it 1 or 2 times but really I've worn makeup 2-3 times a week since I got the new foundation. But I still get perfect even coverage just like I want.

Melissa & Doug Condiments Set
Melissa & Doug Condiments Set
Price: $16.99
48 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Perfect!, February 2, 2016
My daughter loves this! Perfect child safe set! Very realistic but no mess which is what we were going for. My daughter doesn't like cutesy stuff that looks like a toy and this looks so real that she is satisfied and no longer tries to get into real pantry! I cannot tell you how many times a mess had be cleaned up because she sneaked something from the fridge or spice rack!

Fred and Friends DISH WISH Magic Wand Scrub Brush
Fred and Friends DISH WISH Magic Wand Scrub Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but could be better, February 2, 2016
I wish it had a scrubber on both sides even though without it is more cute, because its hard to get all the areas you want to clean on certain dishes. Kinda big and heavy for a scrubber, this is the longest tool I have by the sink and I have an array of scrubbers. I'm a bit OCD and I kinda collect them. This is better for flat plates and pans and not so much for pots and things which much have a corner. The star shape does not allow you to scrub nooks and corners.

Could also be used to scrub the shower or tub or whatever else needs scrubbing. Pretty tough bristles so I'm sure this could do some damage to a soap ring.

Cats 101 Season 4
Cats 101 Season 4
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter's Fave, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Cats 101 Season 4 (Amazon Video)
This is my preschooler's favorite show right now. I know, you'd think it would be cartoons or something. But no, she loves to watch cats. Haha! We have two at home and she likes to try to spot cats that look and act like them on the show.

Cats 101 Season 3
Cats 101 Season 3
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes My Daughter Happy, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Cats 101 Season 3 (Amazon Video)
I do not know why but my four year old is obsessed with this show. I mean she is obsessed. She loves watching it. She thinks its so funny and just adores watching cats. Especially when they show kittens, and she thinks the adult's commentary is hilarious. She has been really sick lately and this is the only thing that makes her smile right now.

Webkinz Siamese Cat
Webkinz Siamese Cat
Price: $6.81
79 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Webkinz Siamese Cat (Toy)
VERY cute and cuddly. my daughter loves this and is super happy with it!

Wii Dual Charging Station w/ 2 Rechargeable Batteries & LED lights for Wii Remote Control
Offered by EGiant
Price: $8.99
9 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 2, 2016
works perfectly! everything fit just right and works exactly as described. i like this so much better than the nyko one we had that wore out.

Ikea 300.833.34 Grunka 4-Piece kitchen Utensil Set, Stainless Steel, Silver
Ikea 300.833.34 Grunka 4-Piece kitchen Utensil Set, Stainless Steel, Silver
Offered by Klickpick
Price: $14.99
14 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 2, 2016
Best metal set like this for the money that I've found! I like these better than the bamboo (trying to get rid of all the plastics we have in the kitchen) since these can be washed in the dishwasher. No rusting or other issues!! These are actually easier to clean than the plastic because food bits slide right off the metal!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20