Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Justin Heath > Reviews

Browse

Justin Heath's Profile

Customer Reviews: 114
Helpful Votes: 2056

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin Heath "Justin Heath" RSS Feed (Fife, Washington)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Zenplicity/Food Storage Containers /Usa Made / 3 Compartment /10 Set / BPA Free Plastic /Freezer Safe/ Air tight / Best Leak Proof / Reusable / Microwaveable / Divided / Stackable/ Large with lids
Offered by Zenplicity
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage Containers For Meal Prep Or Leftovers, May 5, 2016
I bought these storage containers for my mom as she often needs extra storage for the food we have in the house. These containers are a fantastic solution as they provide different compartments for your food and double as a TV tray. I love the idea that I don’t only have to eat out of the container but I can use the lid as well. At first glance they appear durable and well made. Unfortunately, one of the containers was broken when I took them out of the box. Looking at the picture you can see the bottom corner hanging off. Although it was damaged during shipping, with sturdy material this shouldn’t have happened. In spite of that misfortune these probably are the best food storage containers I’ve ever used. They provide plenty of space and don’t feel like cheap plastic. They are dishwasher / freezer/ microwave safe and are BPA free which is really important. I’ve used them multiple times over the past week and they’ve done a great job holding up. I could see them being use to pack a lunch for school or picnic during the summer. Whether I’m prepping food or putting things away they are a great fit for any family. It allows correct portion sizing and is a lightweight, portable solution for all your storage needs.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPad Mini Tablet Case Rotating Flip Stand Folding Smart Cover for Apple Mini 2/3 Retina
Offered by Coolmall369
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad Mini Protection For A Great Price, May 5, 2016
This is a great little cover and stand for my iPad mini. I bought it to replace one that was previously falling apart due to overuse. It fits perfectly and does a great job of protecting the screen. The elastic strap on the inside holds the iPad in place so you don’t have to worry about it falling out. It’s not bulky or awkward to use and is sturdy enough to stand up so you can use it to watch movies or work on documents. It has great viewing angles and I can use it with my bluetooth keyboard which is a perfect fit. It also provides a slim profile which is exactly what I was looking for.

The case comes with a hard plastic cover for the back of your iPad mini. It provides extra added protection to a case that doesn’t really need it. I am enjoying the case as it has great features that will benefit me for a long time. The best part is it’s inexpensive and provides great value for your money. It’s not real leather but smells and looks good which is close enough for me. It still allows me to enjoy hours of reading and gaming without having to sacrifice comfort. I highly recommend this case to anyone looking for a cheap portable solution.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest
Comment Comment | Permalink

Crystal Vision Premium 1080P HD BNC CCTV Surveillance Security Camera Combo Cable Premade Siamese w/ Coupler for Samsung, Lorex, Swann, Q-See, Defender, Amcrest, Zosi, Kguard, etc. (60ft)
Offered by BESTBUYSHOP
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality CCTV Copper-Clad Cable, May 5, 2016
This is a nicely made cable of excellent quality. It provides a clear, concise picture without any video distortion or degradation. The cable seems extremely study and that it will handle a job of any caliber. Full 1080p video is hard to come by but this cable does a fantastic job of pulling it off. The cable is plug-and-play ready so all you have to do is plug it in. This is high quality material and the type of professional grade cable I was hoping for. The best part is it comes with a copper-clad connector which is the top conductor on the market. I am extremely happy and have no doubts it will last for a long time without the picture quality being compromised.

Comment Comment | Permalink

BURN-XT Fat Burner - Burn Fat, Boost Energy, & Suppress Appetite - 3-Stage Thermogenic Formula - Science-Based Weight Loss Accelerator - 60 Natural Veggie Capsules
Offered by Jacked Factory
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat Churnin', Belly Burnin' Thermogenics That Really Works, May 5, 2016
I’ve been on the weight loss train the past few months and have had great results. I continue to look for products that have not only helped myself but would be beneficial to others with the same goal. Burn XT in conjunction with a healthy diet and moderate exercise has done wonders for me. These babies have me burning fat, losing weight, and feeling great. I have noticed a decrease in my appetite and less cravings for sugary foods and carbs in general. I didn’t experience any side effects that can be associated with caffeine such as jitters, upset stomachs or crashes. I love that it’s all natural and there are no additives or fillers. The pills are easy to swallow and they have no bad aftertaste. This isn't a miracle cure but I definitely see a difference adding this to my daily routine. You should think about doing the same.

Watermelon Slicer Corer Stainless Steel Fruit Peeler
Watermelon Slicer Corer Stainless Steel Fruit Peeler
Offered by Ogetrong
Price: $8.93
5 used & new from $4.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Dandy Watermelon Slicer, May 5, 2016
The watermelon slicer is one of those inventions that you always wanted but never existed. Since some genius took the time to create one in his moms basement it has become incredibly popular. The past couple years everyone wants to slice and dice a watermelon with this new tool. Personally, I love toys and watermelon is delicious so I ordered one to give it a try.

The problem with watermelon is I always find it so hard to cut through with a knife because the rind is so tough. Using this handy dandy tool I only have to cut through the rind once instead of multiple times. All I have to do is grab the watermelon, cut it in half, scrape down the inside, flip the tool over and pull out the watermelon. Easy Peasy! This process makes cutting watermelon so easy. I actually cut in both directions to make chunks, rather than wedges to make the pieces smaller. This tool is simple to use, dishwasher friendly and it always cuts the watermelon in neat little pieces. Having this nifty tool, it provides a fast and convenient way to get the job done without making a mess or getting juice all over your hands. I figure this will be a must have utensil come summer time. There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a pitcher of lemonade with some tasty watermelon. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Pure White Mulberry Leaf Extract - Premium 1000mg - Natural Blood Sugar Stabilizing & Weight Loss Support Supplement - Antioxidant Rich & High In Fiber and Protein
Offered by Banyan Pacific
Price: $19.49
2 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Diabetes Fighter With Incredible Benefits, May 5, 2016
I have never taken Mulberry Leaf Extract before until this past week. When I read that it could provide benefits such as alleviate, treat and control symptoms of diabetes, it was a must have for me. Diabetes are rampant in my family and it’s important goal of mine to live a happy, healthy life. I’ve already noticed a significant lowering of my blood glucose levels which is pretty incredible. I’m all about having a natural diabetes fighter to the forefront of my daily routine. I’ve read that it can also lower blood pressure, reduce weight, fight free radicals in your body by delivering antioxidants and promotes regularity. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this product. It has been a tremendous help on my weight loss journey. It not only produces great results but is an optimal wellness lifestyle program that optimizes and restores total health.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Inciner8R Fat Burner Supplement Designed for Weight Loss and Mental Focus; 1 A Day Pre Workout or Breakfast Pills for Day-long Appetite Control and Fat Loss; Diet Pills for Men and Women - 60 Servings
Offered by Optimal Health Nutrition
Price: $24.97
4 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fat Burner With No Compromise, May 4, 2016
I’ve taken a few different supplements lately as my primary fitness goals are to add muscle, reduce my body fat and improve my health overall. I bought this with low expectations figuring these along with all the others was just hype. I wasn’t sure what to think of this product at first, but as a health nut trying to lose weight I’m willing to try anything all natural at least once or twice.

This is one of the best fat burn supplements I've taken. No sleep issues, sickness or negative side effects. This product when used properly produces tremendous results without any problems. It has helped me lose fat but also allowed me to maintain muscle mass and improve gains in the gym every week. I'm more defined and it definitely controls my appetite and improves my mood.

As a pretty active person I'm looking for an extra boost in the morning and mid afternoon. With Inciner8r I get a long lasting feeling of extra energy without any shakes, jitters or nasty side effects that come with too much caffeine. Since taking this, I've trimmed down in my face, waist and overall have a lot more stamina during my workouts and playing sports.

I will continue to take this supplement until I reach my goal. I'd recommend a clean eating program to compliment it. Even if you stray off course once in awhile it will prevent you from hating yourself when you step on a scale the next morning.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Stretch Mark & Scar Repair Cream - Reduces and diminishes the appearance of old and new stretch marks and scars for both men and woman. Enhances the skin's natural process to restore and repair the elasticity and collagen of the skin.
Offered by Beauty Facial Extreme
Price: $26.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle Against Scars And Stretch Marks, May 4, 2016
I started using this a few days ago and this is the first scar and stretch mark cream I have ever used. I don’t have any stretch marks obviously since I’m male but I do have quite a few scars. I am a bone cancer survivor with a titanium prosthetic in my right leg. I’ve undergone five surgeries and have a river of scars up and down my leg. I was anxious to see if this would actually help out the 18 years worth of scars that I have and I’m happy to say that it has. Since I have extensive scarring I started with a small amount on my upper thigh. Over a few days I began to see my scars get lighter and lighter and diminish away.

The stretch mark repair cream is rich, smooth and moisturizing leaving my skin looking and feeling great. I use it after a daily shower and have noticed results that seem promising. While I’m sure it works better for stretch marks than it does for scars, I have noticed a slight improvement. I'm going to continue to use this, as it seems promising that more progress will be made towards lightening the marks even further. Only time will tell if this can make a tremendous difference but I’m willing to take the risk. Give it a try. What do you have to lose? Your scars and stretch marks will thank you later.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese, 2.05-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 10)
Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese, 2.05-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 10)
Price: $16.63
11 used & new from $15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Kraft Triple Cheesy Goodness!, May 4, 2016
I love Kraft Macaroni & Cheese! It's my favorite food and hands down the best food in the entire world. It has been since I was a little kid. I was hungry and it sounded like a great idea so I bought a 10-Pack all to myself. No sharing. You're allowed to be selfish with mac & cheese. I have nothing else to say. It's just that good!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Headlamp Flashlight with Sensor control,SOAIY Hands-free Motion Sensor Rechargeable Sport Headlamp Headlight Flashlight, LED Light for Running,Camping, Reading,Fishing,Hunting,Walking,Jogging
Offered by Soaiy Direct
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Well Constructed Headlamp, May 4, 2016
This headlamp by SOAIY is a powerful light, comfortable to set up and easy to use. it is a great lighting solution for hikers, joggers, cyclists, campers, mechanics, emergency situations or about anyone else you can think of. It is the most comfortable headlamp I have ever worn. It is intensely bright compared to others I have owned and a fantastic solution for anyone who needs a portable light.

The headlamp straps are adjustable, durable and will stretch to fit your head or helmet. The light has 6 adjustable angles to suit your needs. The housing has 2 buttons. One button is to turn on the motion sensing option. When engaged, all you need to do is wave your hand in front of the light to turn it on and off. The button on top of the housing will give you three lighting options: high beam, low beam and strobe. The strobe is incredibly bright and extremely powerful. I used this feature testing the headlamp around my house and felt like I was at a dance club. It was awesome!

Overall, this is a must have headlamp that I highly recommend. Whether you’re going on a trip around the world or taking a stroll down your bathroom hallway, it’s a super friendly item to have around the house. It may come in handy when you least expect it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12