Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick
Profile for christine > Reviews

Browse

christine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

christine RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Forensic Files - The Best of Season Fourteen
Forensic Files - The Best of Season Fourteen
DVD
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this program, June 23, 2016
I know people will say how can you watch this; however, it shows me how mean some people can be and then how hard the police work to solve each crime. Also, how long the police will work to bring justice for the families and friends of victims.

PORTER-CABLE 740000801 4 1/2-Inch x 10yd 80 Grit Adhesive-Backed Sanding Roll
PORTER-CABLE 740000801 4 1/2-Inch x 10yd 80 Grit Adhesive-Backed Sanding Roll
Price: $13.99
9 used & new from $13.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sand paper for what I needed, June 21, 2016
I have a Porter Cable sander that is no longer made. This allows me to make my own sanding paper that I cut to size.

Qiyun (TM) Women's Exotic Multi-Colored Enamel Flower Bib Choker Necklace Earring Set
Offered by QIYUN.Z
Price: $3.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, June 14, 2016
This was pretty big and kind of gaudy.

Finesse Self Adjusting Extra Hold Unscented Hair Spray Unisex, 7 Ounce
Finesse Self Adjusting Extra Hold Unscented Hair Spray Unisex, 7 Ounce
Price: $3.14
20 used & new from $3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hairdpray, June 14, 2016
I really like this hairspray, holds really well and uno enter is difficult to find.

The Nightingale
The Nightingale
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, June 14, 2016
This review is from: The Nightingale (Kindle Edition)
I just chose this out of the blue, but I am so glad I did. Very well written and all the information about how people in France lived during WWII was amazing and horrific. Had me on the edge of my chair more than once for the safety of the main characters.

Guilt free gourmet: Food that tastes "too good" to be "good for you" (Hardcover 1994)
by Sam Miles
43 used & new from $0.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cookbook, May 19, 2016
I bought this for my son who is interested in losing some weight. The recipes seem good - not like a diet cookbook.

One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting story, May 14, 2016
I kept forgetting that this is a work of fiction! The author spins a tale where the reader is certain he/she is reading a factual book. Very well written.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 4 Pack V-Neck T-Shirt, Black/Gray, Large

24 Season 1
24 Season 1
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am addicted, April 22, 2016
This review is from: 24 Season 1 (Amazon Video)
I had never watched 24 befor, but I really like the show.

ACTIVV LIFE Pure Organic Dead Sea Mud from Israel - BEST SPA Quality Mud for Face and Body - Detoxifies, Minimizes Pores, Reduces Wrinkles, Exfoliates - Unlike Any Other Mud Tried (No Fillers)
Offered by Activv Life
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this product, April 20, 2016
I have used this product twice. The second time I noticed a difference in my skin, so I look forward to continuing use and expect even better results.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10