Profile for Laura Oszust > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Oszust "Laura" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Lily of France Womens Extreme Ego Boost Lace Push Up Bra, Strawberry Frosting, 38C

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased over and over, March 29, 2014
I originally purchased this bra because I have an allergy to elastane, spandex and other stretchy fabrics in bras, so I have to find styles with cups whose linings don't contain these materials. I wear a 38C; in this style I wear a 38C. The only complaint some gals might have is the weightiness of this bra, but the shape it provides is so flattering, and the softness of the fabrication is so easy to wear, I've purchased it in 5 colors!

Whitmor 6058-90 Supreme Garment Rack, Chrome
Whitmor 6058-90 Supreme Garment Rack, Chrome
Price: $57.98
46 used & new from $53.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in the laundry room, March 29, 2014
This rack is sturdy and was easy to assemble. Although it's designed for closet storage, I use it in the laundry room for clothes drying, since other drying racks have all proven flimsy. It was well worth the investment.

Born Women's Ashleigh Black/Bianco Full Grain 10 M US
Born Women's Ashleigh Black/Bianco Full Grain 10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes, March 14, 2014
These are reliably comfortable and durable Born quality shoes- and I receive compliments on how cute they are every time I wear them!

Gamecube Memory Card 1019
Gamecube Memory Card 1019
Offered by The Best Only
Price: $23.99
27 used & new from $13.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adaptor, April 26, 2013
Apparently, this Memory Card allows my son to use his Wii for a multitude of "retro" games. I don't get the technology, but he loves it.

Wild Diva Women Timberly-02 boots Black 10
Wild Diva Women Timberly-02 boots Black 10
Offered by valerie-shoes
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but..., January 29, 2013
...you get what you pay for. The reason these boots are so affordable is because 1. they smell funny, and 2. they make so much noise. Seriously: every time my daughter takes a step, she creaks. If it wasn't so annoying, it would be funny.

Timberland Women's 20672 Earthkeepers Bethel Mid Boot,Black,10 M US
Timberland Women's 20672 Earthkeepers Bethel Mid Boot,Black,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, January 29, 2013
Timberland has changed my life! I work in retail; I am on my feet and often running up to ten hours per day. These boots are chic, comfortable and durable. I have received many compliments on how cute they are. (I cannot believe they are 'weather' boots!) They are well worth the investment.

Demonia By Pleaser Women's Creeper-101 Lace-Up,Black Suede,9 M US
Demonia By Pleaser Women's Creeper-101 Lace-Up,Black Suede,9 M US
Price: $56.95
7 used & new from $56.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 29, 2013
These creepers are cute, and durable, but they are heavy and inflexible. My teen wears them occasionally, but NEVER when she knows she will be on her feet for a long time or walking long distances.

Wilson '12 Federer Tennis Bag - Holds 6 Racquets, Red/Black/White
Wilson '12 Federer Tennis Bag - Holds 6 Racquets, Red/Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 29, 2013
This was purchased as a gift, and the recipient was extremely pleased. It's a well-made, roomy bag, and was well- priced to boot.
It was sent early and well-packaged.

Minky Tower Indoor Drying Rack, 131-Total Drying Space, White
Minky Tower Indoor Drying Rack, 131-Total Drying Space, White
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $58.95
3 used & new from $43.67

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit fragile, August 21, 2012
This rack certainly holds lots of wet clothes, the problem is you can weigh it down easily. My last hang-dryer of this construct could easily take on a dozen pairs of jeans. I wouldn't put more than eight on this one. And decide from the get-go whether you want the delicate wheels on the bottom; tap this gadget and it slides away and the "shelves" can come undone. It's best for lingerie and tech clothing.

A Dictionary of Japanese Particles (A Kodansha Dictionary) (English and Japanese Edition)
by A.Kawashima Sue
36 used & new from $21.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the investment, August 21, 2012
This is an extensive textbook; it's a must for any serious student of Japanese grammar, recommended by my daughter's teacher, a native speaker of Japanese. It's also an exceptional quality item, laminated and beautifully rendered.

Page: 1 | 2