Profile for J. Clark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 209

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Clark "Jen" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lap Log Classic - Stone Khaki - iPad Stand / Touchscreen Tablet Holder - Good in Bed - Adjustable to Any Angle - Top Rated on Amazon - Made in USA
Offered by Bamboosa
Price: $39.00
2 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 8, 2014
This is perfect for lying in the bed or on the sofa. I was looking for something that wouldn't aggravate my growing carpal tunnel, and this is an excellent choice. It comes in many colors, and is so comfortable. I generally use it when I'm in bed propped up against my pillows, this in my lap. It's very comfortable with one or both hands on the side of the log, using a finger to scroll/ read.

And it's small enough to put away without it needing a shelf or tons of room.

I highly recommend this product. It even came with extra beads to fatten up the bag, if desired.

Kuzy - BLACK Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - Black
Offered by KUZY
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a very good value for peace of mind, September 6, 2014
Overall, a very good value for peace of mind. I put this on my new and shiny rMBP and it fits well. My only real complaint (and thus a star removed) is that it bunches up a bit in the upper right hand corner. It doesn't sit flush, like the rest of the cover. It's not a huge deal, but I see it sticking up a little and it bugs me a little. I keep trying to flatten it out with my fingers, and I'm hoping after my laptop being closed on it for several hours at a time, it just works itself out and stays flat. Time will tell.

I'd buy it again, though, because I do have peace of mind knowing it's protected from spills/sneezes/dust/cat hair.

School Smart Vertical Pencil Sharpener - 6 x 4 inches - Electric
School Smart Vertical Pencil Sharpener - 6 x 4 inches - Electric
Price: $30.91
8 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the vertical design, September 6, 2014
I love the vertical design, it's a real space-saver. Sharpens quickly, works as advertised. Good price. It beats the pants off our battery-operated sharpener.

Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand
Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand
Price: $49.50
26 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm satisfied with it, September 6, 2014
Bought this to get the bikes off the garage floor, thus saving space. It works as advertised. I have yet to secure it to the wall with the provided screw, and I'm certain that will help. Without this, it wobbles around but it doesn't fall. I'm satisfied with it, it definitely saves space in the garage. I just wish it was more free-standing and didn't really need the screw attached to the wall to be more secure.

I'd recommend it still.

mStand Laptop Stand
mStand Laptop Stand
Price: $43.58
49 used & new from $38.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and functional, September 6, 2014
I recently purchased a 2014 15" rMBP to replace a 2012 11" MBA connected to an Apple 24" Cinema Display. Once I got the rMBP all set up, I quickly realized I couldn't go back to a non-retina display, and I sold my 24" monitor to my brother. So... that left me with "just" the 15" rMBP. I purchased this mStand after reading through all the reviews. I was not disappointed.

It's simply elegant, just like my rMBP. It machetes perfectly, and provides excellent support. I'm not worried about it moving while being held by the stand. It's very, very sturdy. And it leaves plenty of room underneath for my external hard drive, keyboard, and mouse to be neatly tucked away while not in use.

At first, I didn't understand what the hole in the back of the unit was for.... some sort of cable management but the ports of the laptop it was designed for are all on the sides. But I am using that space to run my usb-connected peripherals out the back and to a usb hub, and it looks nice and neat.

I would highly recommend this stand!

GLX Copter Style Open Face Motorcycle Helmet (Dragon Red, Small)
GLX Copter Style Open Face Motorcycle Helmet (Dragon Red, Small)
Price: $69.58
2 used & new from $60.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for summertime riding!, August 29, 2014
I got this helmet for summertime riding, when it's too hot and humid for a full-face helmet. I didn't want anything smaller, because I like something to cover my eyes. I love this helmet. It's snug without being too tight, very padded and comfortable, and a brilliant red color. I'd highly recommend it! I got another one in pink.

Metrokane 6417 Rabbit Push Button Electric Corkscrew, Kiwi
Metrokane 6417 Rabbit Push Button Electric Corkscrew, Kiwi
Offered by WineStuff
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
So easy, and small footprint. Nice color, too.

PowerGen 2.4Amps / 12W Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - Pink
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, August 29, 2014
Love the color, love that it can charge 2 devices. My only complaint is that it sticks out too far. There are smaller, less obtrusive options, just not in this awesome color. :)

Zyliss Lettuce Knife
Zyliss Lettuce Knife
Price: $3.99
16 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Zyliss Lettuce Knife (Kitchen)
We use this to cut off the crust the PB&J sandwiches of my 7 year old son. Works great!

Kitchenaid Classic Set Of 4 Measuring Cups, Red
Kitchenaid Classic Set Of 4 Measuring Cups, Red
Offered by Corydor
Price: $10.99
14 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
Excellent add-on pricing, love the red color.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20