Profile for Liliana Hamilton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liliana Hamilton RSS Feed (Ponte Vedra, Fl. USA)

Your Shape - Nintendo Wii
Your Shape - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Widget One, LLC
Price: $10.87
158 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising!, December 25, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
UBISOFT SHOULD BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING! The main reason I bought this game is that the TV ads show a shadowed silhouette you're supposed to match so you'll know whether or not you're doing the exercise correctly. But the actual game doesn't have the silhouette. They sure duped me! As other reviewers have mentioned, the camera doesn't always recognize your movements and often tells you that you're doing the exercises incorrectly by saying "watch your arms", "watch your legs", etc. But it doesn't show you what needs to be done to correct your movements. Hence the need for the missing silhouette. What makes it even worse for me is that all the exercises are preceded by warm-ups that include only high impact aerobics. I power-walk 3 miles a day and am in good shape, but my knees are sort of weak and I don't want to do high impact exercises. And if I do a low-impact variation, it tells me I'm not keeping up and to get going! All in all, I feel this game was an absolute waste of my money and I wish I could return it, but since it's opened I can't.