Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for ricky > Reviews

Browse

ricky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ricky "ricky" RSS Feed (AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fintie MacBook Pro 13 Retina Case (NO CD-ROM Drive) - Ultra Slim Rubber Coated Soft Touch Plastic Hard Cover Snap On Case For Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display (A1502 / A1425), Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Black rubberized photo isn't accurate, May 28, 2016
I bought the black rubberized version which clearly shows a circle to allow for the glowing apple logo to be seen. What I received has a solid cover with no hole. On top of that, it felt like really cheap plastic which got me to thinking: why would i cheap out on a case for all the money I just paid for a MacBook Pro?? I wouldn't recommend this product and promptly returned it right after I opened it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2016 7:00 AM PDT

Amsterdamned (1988) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]
Amsterdamned (1988) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]
DVD ~ Huub Stapel
9 used & new from $15.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Dutch 80's slasher, March 29, 2016
Great 80's slasher movie. I hope this will be released uncut on blu ray someday! If you like movies like The Prowler, New York Ripper, Terror Train etc, you will definitely enjoy this one.

Frankenstein [Blu-ray]
Frankenstein [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Xavier Samuel
Price: $16.59
27 used & new from $9.52

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Frankenstein [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I rarely review movies unless I really like them or really hate them I saw all of the positive reviews and watched the trailer which I thought looked pretty good so I decided to pick this up. I ended up not liking this movie at all. There are multiple errors that I have noticed from the very beginning (e.g. a camera shot is supposedly POV from the monster's perspective with eyelids closing and that view doesn't match up with the way the actors are looking at the monster in other shots. It might be nit-picky but it's very distracting. Another example is when the monster goes through a door and up a stairwell; the door starts to close behind him as the camera is following but it clearly opens back up by someone just off camera so that the camera could continue the shot.) The acting is very bad and the screenplay is awful too. Some scenes are forced and out of place (e.g. tractor scene) in order to throwback to the original Frankenstein. CGI is bad enough nowadays but is even more distracting when it looks horrible such as in here (especially the final shot).

These are just my personal opinions and am writing this just as a heads-up to others interested in it.

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things [Blu-ray]
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Alan Ormsby
Price: $14.99
22 used & new from $14.96

2.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: AUDIO DESYNCH MAKES IT UNWATCHABLE, March 10, 2016
I was looking forward to this release but it's true: the audio goes out of synch at a point making it unwatchable. 2 stars for the release and not the movie.

Martyrs [Blu-ray]
Martyrs [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Troian Bellisario
Price: $17.89
23 used & new from $11.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Martyrs Ultra Lite, February 6, 2016
This review is from: Martyrs [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
If you are going to remake a classic, wouldn't you want to put the effort in to try and top the original (e.g. The Thing, The Blob, The Ring, The Fly)? This is weaker than the original Martyrs in every way: screenplay, acting, make-up effects, direction etc. The original was hard to watch at times but this version probably could have been released as a made for tv movie due to the violence, gore and brutality being watered down so much. CGI was horrible too. Seriously, I'm sure other countries are laughing at our (American's) attempts at remakes by now. Please stop with the horrible quick cash-in's Hollywood.

Trailer Trauma [Blu-ray]
Trailer Trauma [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ernest Borgnine
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Was hoping for a higher horror ratio but pretty good for what it is, January 28, 2016
This review is from: Trailer Trauma [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Pretty good trailer collection. For some reason, with the name and cover art I expected it to be more horror-centric, but It's all over the place as far as genres. Watching it over the course of a couple of nights, it seemed to be more exploitation focused than anything. Still cool overall though.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Xbox One
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Xbox One
Price: $32.50
111 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tactical FPS, December 24, 2015
Some people give low reviews because of lack of a campaign but there are about 10 solo missions you can play through (there is an 11th mission that you play online with others, but each time I've tried, I was unable to find anyone to play it with so I haven't tried it yet since you need a full team). Others give it a lower score because you can't run and gun in this game and expect to survive. The only issue I am having with this game is the server problems (classic UBISOFT) which I'm sure will be worked out soon. If you are into strategic/tactical and very satisfying first person shooters, don't miss this one.

Edit: I felt the need to deduct a star since the server issues are persistent across all platforms from what I understand. I'm still having issues almost a month after it's been released which is unacceptable.

NFL Chicago Bears Dog Puffer Vest, Large
NFL Chicago Bears Dog Puffer Vest, Large
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pringles is pimpin' now, November 27, 2015
I really like the jacket but like most people say, it runs small. I originally bought a medium for Pringles but I couldn't close the chest Velcro (he's under 25 lbs and not fat at all). I got a large shipped and I think it fits much better.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cinco De Mayo [Blu-ray]
Cinco De Mayo [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Anthony Iava To'Omata
Price: $8.99
16 used & new from $7.32

2.0 out of 5 stars More like Stinko De Mayo, November 23, 2015
This review is from: Cinco De Mayo [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I bought this as a blind buy of Slasher Video's blu rays including Killer Workout, Shock Em Dead, and Deadly Prey. Those 3 were amazing so I had high hopes for this one but I was highly disappointed. I understand that it's a throwback movie but it wasn't very good. It was super slow and the acting was horrible. Sometimes blind buys work out great but this one I wish I could have back.

Ghost Procession Official Mens New Black T Shirt
Ghost Procession Official Mens New Black T Shirt
Offered by Paradiso Clothing
Price: $28.11
3 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the design but had issues with quality., November 20, 2015
Love the design, but after the first wash, the bottom hem came unraveled. Also runs a bit small. I have horrible luck with Ghost shirts! Maybe it's a sign...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5