Profile for don > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

don RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
HLC.ME Wavy Leaves Embroidered Sheer Curtain Panel - 84" Inch Long (Sage/Beige/Choco)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these curtain panels!, November 14, 2014
I was a little hesitant to purchase curtain panels online sight unseen, but from the pictures I thought these would be great in my living room and dining room. I was right! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I can't say enough how much I like these panels. They are light, airy, slightly whimsical and elegant. I'm so happy I took a chance. I purchased the sage/beige/coco and I am very pleased with them. I put them on my sliders, huge picture window, living room and dining room windows. It softens the windows but lets light pour through them. Perfect!!!

Behind the Mask (Horstberg Saga Book 1)
Behind the Mask (Horstberg Saga Book 1)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, March 30, 2014
I loved this book! I couldn't put it down, and I started reading it a second time. I like it so well I bought the next book in the series. My only regret is that there isn't a 3rd book in the series.

Trust: Makilien Trilogy - Book 3
Trust: Makilien Trilogy - Book 3
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough, sad to see this series end, December 9, 2012
I truly loved this particular series of books. The characters were well rounded, and it was exciting to see how they all completed their journey, or at the very least embark on their journies. I really liked this book, and feel that it would be a good read for anyone. I loved the paralell between God and Elohim, and I enjoyed the spiritual aspect of the characters' lives.

Courage: Makilien Trilogy - Book 2
Courage: Makilien Trilogy - Book 2
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!!, November 7, 2012
I just finished reading this book and it was absolutely fantastic! I wish the 3rd book in the series was finished so I could purchase it. This book is just full of inspiration and action and even a little romance. I loved it. The author did a great job building the characters and made you feel as though they could be people in your own life. I highly recommend this book to anyone.

Abigail's Journey: A Sequel to Journey of the Heart
Abigail's Journey: A Sequel to Journey of the Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a great book!, October 21, 2012
I enjoyed this book so thoroughly that I'm reading it again for the second time in 2 weeks. The characters were believable and the storyline was riveting. Tenderness amidst great suffering with Gods help was displayed throughout. I highly recommend this book to anyone. Due to the nature of the storyline I would recommend this book for mature readers.

The Man Painter: The Painter Series
The Man Painter: The Painter Series
by Melissa Turner Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding book by Melissa Lee Turner!, October 2, 2012
After finishing the Earth Painter, I scurried to my computer to try to find a sequel. Ironically, Melissa was actually posting on her facebook site that it was being released by amazon that very day! I purchased the book for my kindle, and read it right away. I truly liked this series. This book was good, and I liked the ending. I highly recommend this book to anyone. I am in my 40's and I loved it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2012 5:16 PM PDT

The Earth Painter (Volume 1)
The Earth Painter (Volume 1)
by Melissa Turner Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!!!, October 2, 2012
I absolutely loved this book. So much, that the second I was done reading it on my kindle, I hopped onto the computer to try to find a sequel. I would recommend this book to anyone. It is interesting and very unique. I liked the implied reference to God and the creation story. I found it a beautiful love story as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2012 12:35 PM PDT

By His Grace (The Morgan Brothers Book 1) (Christian Romance / Religious Fiction Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book!, September 7, 2012
I purchased this kindle book and I'm sure glad I did. It was a really, really good book. A positive Christian theme and a terrific love story. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and even bought the rest of the books in the series.

The Pirate Daughter's Promise (Pirates & Faith Book 1)
The Pirate Daughter's Promise (Pirates & Faith Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!!!, September 7, 2012
I bought this kindle book and was hoping it would be a good book. It was! I loved it. It had a terrific Christian theme throughout, and a beautiful love story.

Jovial Fig Fruit Filled Gluten Free Organic Cookies, 7 Oz. (Pack of 5)
Jovial Fig Fruit Filled Gluten Free Organic Cookies, 7 Oz. (Pack of 5)
Offered by Old Castle Fine Foods
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious.....Woo Hoo!!!!!!, January 27, 2012
I was looking at Amazon.com to see if there were any gluten free cookies available that looked appealing to me. I came across these fig cookies, and I really wanted to order them but was a little hesitant since a lot of gluten free food just simply doesn't taste that great. I have celiac disease and cannot have any gluten, period. So, these cookies are the first gluten-free fig cookies I have ever seen. I was so excited and decided to give it a try. I hoped that I hadn't wasted almost $17 on something I wouldn't want to eat. Well, when I got home from work today, I saw the package and opened it immediately and tore right into one of the 2-pack plastic wrapped cookies. They were INCREDIBLE!!!! Oh my, they are just so good. I haven't had a fig newton cookie for 2 1/2 years, since my diagnosis. They used to be one of my all time favorite cookies, and it's been a little sad to not have them. But these are a great alternative to fig newtons when you live in a gluten free world. I read some of the reviews that complained about the cookies crumbling in your hand. They did not crumble in my hand. They crumbled some in my mouth as I took a bite, but who cares? I'm going to be chewing them anyway. And they were not dry and did not leave a bad taste in my mouth. They made my mouth water cause they were so good. I opened another 2-pack and decided that I needed to "test" them a little more before I made my final decision on taste. They are worth every single penny I paid. I wish that I could pay a reasonable price for good gluten free food, but due to the more expensive ingredients, that just isn't going to happen. I highly recommend these cookies, and I don't give out compliments to gluten free food products very often. You should not be disappointed if you try them. I'm so glad I did :)

Page: 1 | 2