Profile for quilt artist > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

quilt artist RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Backyard Boys Woodworking GS26GR Large Platform Feeder, Green
Backyard Boys Woodworking GS26GR Large Platform Feeder, Green
Price: $31.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product. The quality is obvious., June 13, 2015
This is very nicely made. It is a quality product. The green color fits in very nicely with my deck decorations.

HP Multipurpose Ultra White 8.5 x11 Inch, 20lb, 96 Bright, 1500Sheet/3 Ream Case (112530)
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $12.79
27 used & new from $4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic ink jet printer paper., June 13, 2015
Works for my purposes. I print out my class notes on this paper. It seems a little thinner than other papers I have used, but this is fine for my needs. The three ream box is just right.

GAVISCON Strawberry flavour 32 tablets
GAVISCON Strawberry flavour 32 tablets
Offered by DirectKart
Price: $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars They work. And I like the strawberry flavor., June 13, 2015
Perfect. I reordered them. I like this product because it does not contain Aluminum.

Eye Glass Stand Floral Tapestry
Eye Glass Stand Floral Tapestry
Offered by East Coast Gifts & More
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what I need, June 13, 2015
i have three of these. One for my computer glasses, one for my regular glasses next to my bed, and one for my backup glasses near the TV controller. Someone commented that the plush lining doesn't extend all the way to the bottom. This is true, but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

DenTek Slim Brush, Professional Interdental Cleaners, Tight Teeth, Mouthwash Mint, 32 Count
Price: $3.99
9 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dental cleaning brush I have tried., June 13, 2015
These really work for me. I have a dental implant and this brush really helps clean around it. It has a finer point than my other brushes so it fits where others won't. The only downside is that it bends quite easily.

Navitech 3 Tier Shelving Printer Stand / Unit For Printers Such As CANON PIXMA All-in-One Inkjet Printer / CANON Maxify All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer / CANON Selphy
Offered by Navitech US Official Store

5.0 out of 5 stars confused by reviews, June 1, 2015
I'm really confused. The picture and description is for a printer stand. That is what I need. But the reviews are for bags. What is being sold here?

TOKYObay Platform (Purple)
TOKYObay Platform (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality. Love the purple band., March 10, 2015
This review is from: TOKYObay Platform (Purple) (Watch)
I love the purple band. It is a large watch so be prepared for that. It's easy to read. I received it for Christmas a few years ago and it is still like new.

Mimi Vand Olsen - Pooh & Bean: 300 Piece Puzzle
Mimi Vand Olsen - Pooh & Bean: 300 Piece Puzzle
2 used & new from $41.45

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely puzzle., February 11, 2015
We just put this puzzle together and it is lovely. We are considering framing it. A very nice item.

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Plush Toy Kernel-pult PVZ Corn Soft Doll
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Plush Toy Kernel-pult PVZ Corn Soft Doll
Offered by Vogue CASE
Price: $9.00
9 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this item., February 11, 2015
Very happy with this item. My grandson has given it a name and really likes it. It is a nice size with a suction cup and string.

Plants Vs Zombies Plush Toy Red Pepper PVZ Jalapeno Doll
Plants Vs Zombies Plush Toy Red Pepper PVZ Jalapeno Doll
Offered by FW-express
Price: $9.35
13 used & new from $4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this., February 11, 2015
My grandson loves this! I didn't expect him to be so happy with it. It has a suction cup and a string and he is hanging it on his bedroom window.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8