Profile for George R. Chapman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

George R. Chapman RSS Feed (Savannah, GA USA)

Love To Love You Donna
Love To Love You Donna
Price: $9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Donna/Hate This Remix CD, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Love To Love You Donna (MP3 Music)
What a disappointment! I had been eagerly awaiting this remix CD ever since I heard it was coming out. I'm old enough that I have purchased each of her albums over the years on VINYL then again on CD. I have been a Donna Summer fan ever since her debut of "Love To Love You Baby" back in the seventies. I was a DJ for a time and always loved a good remix version as long as it enhanced the original and didn't diminish it. This new remix collection is just awful in my opinion. The three songs that have been rated in the popularity section are just okay, the rest is crap. The thirty second samples you get here on Amazon and iTunes are not enough to make an informed decision, go to 'Spotify' and listen to the full versions before making a purchase. I will always Love Donna, but this was a wasted opportunity.

Mio Liquid Water Enhancer Cranberry Raspberry 1.62 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Mio Liquid Water Enhancer Cranberry Raspberry 1.62 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Offered by Bozleys Bargains
Price: $11.00
13 used & new from $6.40

4.0 out of 5 stars MAMA MIO!, September 10, 2013
Love all the flavors...as one reviewer stated, "each one is better than the last. I haven't tried the cranberry raspberry yet but I'm sure it'll be just as great as the other flavors. Sold as a "water enhancer", I prefer them full flavored like kool-aid. Four full squeezes per 12oz. glass. Wish they were not sweetened with Sucralose/Splenda though. I wish they would change to stevia. I would give them 5 stars, but for the sweetener issue.

Parachute Coconut Oil, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Parachute Coconut Oil, 33.8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Offered by USA GLOBAL STORE
Price: $25.25
6 used & new from $20.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil: A Primer, July 2, 2013
For those of you new to using coconut oil or confused about the comments here on this page, maybe this will help. Parachute brand coconut oil is mainly used for external use, i.e. hair and body. If your looking for coconut oil for cooking, recipes, smoothies, etc. try [[ASIN:B001EO5Q64 Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. All coconut oil remains solid below 76 degrees. Some commenters here complained that they could not get the oil out of the bottles of the Parachute brand bottles because it was solid. It must be warmed to become liquid first. I put the bottle on it's side on the shower floor so that the warm water melts it while I shower, (make sure the cap is closed first) then it's ready to dispense properly after showering. I then massage the oil on my skin from head to toe. It absorbs readily and will keep your skin healthy and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy like some other types of bath oils. Coconut oil provides many health benefits whether taken internally or used externally some of which include anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties to name just a few. Some recent studies claim that it even reverses dementia in Alzheimer patients and the elderly. Anyway, hope this has helped to clear-up any confusion on how best to use coconut oil.

Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts by Tommy Bahama 3.4oz 100ml Col Spray
Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts by Tommy Bahama 3.4oz 100ml Col Spray
Price: $25.99
6 used & new from $21.34

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cologne ever!, July 31, 2012
St. Barts by Tommy Bahama is by far my favorite cologne ever. I've tried many fragrances over the years but this is the perfect blend for me. I can't count the times total strangers have stopped me (men and women) to ask what I was wearing and where they could purchase it. I'm serious, dozens of people over the years. To my dismay, the retail stores in my area have stopped carrying it. I'm relieved to find it available here on Amazon and at very reasonable prices as compared to the retail stores. Thanks Amazon!

MBT Men's Sapatu Clog
MBT Men's Sapatu Clog

4.0 out of 5 stars More W I D E Width sizes PLEASE!, August 1, 2010
This review is from: MBT Men's Sapatu Clog (Apparel)
We wide footed folks would sure love to have more of a selection of shoe styles to chose from. We big foots only get to choose from a white or black athletic walking shoe or maybe some other boring, conservative shoe style in wide widths. Just because we need a little bit more width to our shoes doesn't mean we won't buy ones that are colorful and stylish. Shoe manufacturers, "LISTEN UP", you are missing out on a lot of potential sales. I only gave these shoes 4 stars because I cannot wear them in a medium width. IF YOU MADE THEM, WE WOULD BUY THEM!Men's Merrell Moab Ventilator

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL PRODUCT, August 20, 2008
I ordered this product after watching the infomercial late one night. (Insomnia sometimes has it's benefits) As someone who used to do hair for a living, I have tried nearly everything on the market. My shower rack was always overflowing with numerous shampoos and conditioners, but no more. This delicious smelling, one-step cleanser/conditioner is the only product I use now. I have somewhat fine hair that's a bit dry from color treatments and I needed a product that would restore a healthy shine and manageability without over-conditioning. WEN cleansing conditioner does the job all in one step. I apply about two to three pumps to wet hair when I first get in the shower then rinse out as the last thing. You can add a tiny drop after as a leave-in conditioner. You'll be amazed at the results regardless of your hair type. One last tip, unless you have extremely thick long hair that's as dry as the Sahara desert, you do not need to use the recommended amount of 16-24 pumps. You'll figure out the right amount for your hair. Also, buy it here on Amazon and don't get caught up in the auto shipments required on the infomercial. Happy conditioning!
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2015 7:42 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Earthly Pleasures, May 15, 2008
I first discovered Organic Fiji products at my hair colorists salon. I have tried many of the oils, soaps and lotions that they offer and loved them all. I was delighted to find them available here on Amazon and at prices much less than the salon charges or even the retail price when ordering directly from Organic Fiji's web site. If you are considering ordering any of their products you won't be disappointed. The coconut oil products are somewhat solid at cool room temperatures and difficult to get to come out of the bottle. If you put the bottle under warm running water for a few minutes it will solve this problem. The fragrance free coconut oil does have a coconut scent. Truly wonderful products. Enjoy.