Profile for FastPony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FastPony RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
3.3 Cloud9 Full / Double 4 Inch 100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper
3.3 Cloud9 Full / Double 4 Inch 100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Offered by Spruce It Up
Price: $454.99
3 used & new from $90.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy - Please don't buy, April 16, 2015
I waited a few months to write this review. Compressed within two weeks. I weigh 100 pounds. By the second week, there was a hollow in my hip area, that remained. It's so bad that there's an actual wrinkle. It's not my regular mattress. I can put my hand under the topper and the four inches will be compressed to about 1/2". I continually flip it, and rotate it on a regular basis, but it doesn't go away - it just gets better for a few days. I wake up sleeping diagonally across the bed, trying to get away from the hollow. I try to sleep on the other side of the bed, but wake up in the same spot - my little saggy nest. I followed all manufacturer directions before using. I see it has a good warranty. I'm going to see about sending it back, but I don't think I can get it back in any sort of box. It will probably become dog beds. I would have given it one star, but I don't "hate" it. It's better than nothing. But I definitely would never, ever buy this again.

Alaska Bear® Silk Thermal Liner Gloves Ski Bike Motorcycle Cycling ride Glove liners

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, January 29, 2015
These gloves are made of a far superior fabric than the others I've been buying for several years. And they're less expensive. They are thin enough to easily use as glove liners but when I have to pull off the outer heavy gloves, they'll keep my fingers from instantly freezing in the very cold weather I have to be in. My hands also stay much warmer in my heavy gloves. I have to wear glove liners for warmth, and also because without them, my finger tips will crack and bleed so I know my skin is extremely sensitive to other fabrics. These liners keep that from happening. I'm very happy with them and will buy more of them. I would have given these five stars, heck, maybe 6 stars except for one thing - the fingers are too long. I fixed that simply by cutting the long tips off and using a needle and thread to sew the tips back together. It was worth it for me. I have a small hand and went with the medium because other small liners have been too tight. These fit my hand part perfectly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2015 6:47 PM PST

Key & Peele Season 1 [HD]
Key & Peele Season 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ha, ha, ha, ha., January 23, 2015
Sometimes these guys are just so funny. What talent. I like to watch an episode just before bed because they put me in a good mood.

Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street [HD]
Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids., January 23, 2015
Is it just for kids? I think not. I really enjoy this show. It's worth riding your bike up Normal Street to see the gang.

Wagner's 52004 Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag
Wagner's 52004 Classic Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag
Price: $13.98
8 used & new from $13.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Bird, Bird, Go Away., January 22, 2015
No good. Very dusty - a cloud of dust flew out of the bag when I opened it. This had almost no millet (the small white seeds) so the only birds who ate it were the doves and all the small birds went away hungry. I believe this is the same bird seed I've gotten previously, so they must have changed it.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, But Not Always, January 7, 2015
I liked the first couple of episodes the best. Then there were some that were pretty lame. I still like it, but it slipped down a star for me.

Hannibal Season 1 [HD]
Hannibal Season 1 [HD]
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stands Out Above the Others, January 7, 2015
I really enjoyed this show. It's a new twist and the acting and plots were great. It's one of my new favorites.

Kroll Show Season 2 [HD]
Kroll Show Season 2 [HD]
Price: $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, January 7, 2015
Yuck.

NSI Industries 601A 600A Series Outdoor General Purpose Mechanical Timer with 18" Cord, Grounded Plug, 15 Minutes, 1 Outlet
Price: $10.58
6 used & new from $10.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Waste of Money, January 6, 2015
I should have known better. It lasted about a month. I use timers to control the amount of time my stock heaters can function - as they are real energy hogs. It was rated to handle the load. We just came through days of severely cold weather - a night of 15 below and days of zero. I had other timers (one is intermatic 7day, 7 event) on two of the tanks and this on one. One morning it simply quit while on full time ON and a tank was rapidly freezing over. The others were working fine and I put another intermatic in it's place. Plus, this NSI one, has no on and off switch. It has ON and AUTO only. If you want to by-pass it, you have to unplug it. This was almost impossible to set because the pins are so tiny. The switch for changing on to auto is the same. It's no different than a little home lamp timer, except it has a cover on it. The only nice thing about it. Oh, and the other nice thing, it didn't quit in the middle of the night in 15 below. It waited. The failure could have caused frozen tanks and horses deprived of water. I recommend the Intermatic over this one, but it has some faults too (which I'll review on my review of it).

Transparent [HD]
Transparent [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh, just call me nuts and get it over with!, January 6, 2015
I didn't know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. I watched three episodes back to back. It's a real keeper. Dysfunction at it's finest. I'm wondering what other secrets will be unearthed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8