Profile for Ben T. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben T. "B. T." RSS Feed (The Desert)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
MTM Case - Guard? 100 - rd. Shotshell Case
MTM Case - Guard? 100 - rd. Shotshell Case
Price: $14.89
13 used & new from $14.79

4.0 out of 5 stars good but no great, June 15, 2014
It is a heavy duty case that is built well, the only problem i have with it is the hinge. It is a welded hinge that will most likely end up tearing where as if it were a hing that was pivoted it would probably last a lifetime.

LG G2, White 32GB (Sprint)
LG G2, White 32GB (Sprint)
Price: $499.99
5 used & new from $216.40

1.0 out of 5 stars This Phone Sucks, May 8, 2014
When I first received the phone I loved it. Now that I have used it a couple of months I will have to say they still need to work out the bugs. It will not allow me to call out, it tells me to take it out of airplane mode when it isn't airplane mode, it makes you wait a couple of minute between calls before it will make another call. It is a crappy phone!!!

Words Of A Father [Explicit]
Words Of A Father [Explicit]
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, May 8, 2014
This is a touching song from a father to his son. There is always something special between a father and a son and this song does a good job describing that.

Miracle Cloth Polishing Cloth
Miracle Cloth Polishing Cloth
Offered by Microfiber-Products-Online
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a MIRACLE!!!!, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Miracle Cloth Polishing Cloth
This cloth does things that I would never thought it would do. I use it for all sorts of things from cleaning my wifes jewelry to polishing parts on my guns.

AmazonBasics GPS Dashboard Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan and Other Portable GPS Navigators
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dirty windshield, May 8, 2014
I love this thing because it keeps the inside of my windshield from getting messy from the suction cups. Definitely worth the money.

Ksa Crickett Stationary Mount Base
Ksa Crickett Stationary Mount Base
Price: $11.96
22 used & new from $11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Install, September 9, 2013
This is an easy to install scope mount for the KSA Crickett .22. A Couple of screws, install the mounts and scope and all that is left is sighting it in. I installed this on my grandsons .22 and he is a pot shot with his rifle now. Plus he thinks he is running with the big dogs because his gun looks just like poppas!

Primos Coyote Bear Buster Call
Primos Coyote Bear Buster Call
Price: $9.49
9 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Call, September 9, 2013
This call is loud!! Which is perfect for out in the desert. Calls them coyotes in with ease because of the distance that you can cover with this call.

I Saw God Today
I Saw God Today
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, September 9, 2013
This review is from: I Saw God Today (MP3 Music)
This a great heart felt song that only George Strait could deliver. I have always loved George Straits music and this song is not any different.

Bestop 16241-01 EZ Fold Truck Tonneau Cover for Dodge Ram 1500, 5.5' Bed,  2009-2013 (except Ram Box)
Bestop 16241-01 EZ Fold Truck Tonneau Cover for Dodge Ram 1500, 5.5' Bed, 2009-2013 (except Ram Box)
Price: $277.07
11 used & new from $221.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Easy Easy, September 9, 2013
I was a bit hesitant when I ordered this. I have used Best Top products for my Jeep and have always been happy with them but I was not sure what to expect when I ordered this. I got it in and it was ready to go right out of the box. Take it out, set it on the bed railings, position it where you want it to be and fasten it with easy to use clamps that are attached to the tonneau cover. Easy and secure and would definitely recommend to another.

Hoppe's 24010 BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner, .17 Caliber Centerfire, .17HMR
Hoppe's 24010 BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner, .17 Caliber Centerfire, .17HMR
Price: $16.49
45 used & new from $12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, September 9, 2013
Hoppe's Bore Snake is one of the best gun cleaning tools that I have used. I have several calibers and they always do a better job than the good ol brush and swab. I clean my guns after every use and this makes it soo much easier to do. Great product for anyone that loves to clean their guns as much as they shoot them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6