Profile for J. Richman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Richman RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
T-Shirt - Johnny Cash - Mean As Hell
T-Shirt - Johnny Cash - Mean As Hell
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $11.50
6 used & new from $11.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool graphic, heavy scratchy t-shirt, May 6, 2014
I bought this t-shirt for the graphic and on the basis of other reviews that said it was a soft, close-fitting fabric. However, I was very disappointed that the fabric was the heavy Gildan-type t-shirt fabric rather than the softer, closer fit like an American Apparel or Next Level t-shirt. My fiance (a Cash fan) appreciated the thought, but won't wear the shirt, so I got a replacement (wonderful fabric from Lucky Brand, who has a licensing agreement with Johnny Cash). If you don't mind a heavier, boxier fit, the graphic is well done on this shirt.

Hero Nutritionals - Slice Of Life Vitamin D 2000 Iu Sugar Free, 2000 IU, 30 gummies
Offered by myREVCO
Price: $21.25
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and sugar free, March 3, 2014
These vitamins had a pleasing gentle citrus flavor and did not upset my stomach. Only problem, I wish there were more per bottle - I have to reorder too quickly!

DecoBros Supreme Over The Door 11 Hook Organizer Rack, Chrome Finish
DecoBros Supreme Over The Door 11 Hook Organizer Rack, Chrome Finish
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 20, 2014
This was sturdy, no assembly required, fit over an exterior (front) door as well as over my interior (closet) door. Love it. I bought another one after I got the first.

Assets by Sara Blakely High-Waist Mid-Thigh Super Control (871B)
Assets by Sara Blakely High-Waist Mid-Thigh Super Control (871B)
Price: $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, September 30, 2013
I bought this shaper to smooth out some belly bulge under an Herve Leger dress I rented from Rent The Runway, and it worked perfectly. I bought the size 2, and I'm a muscular 148 lbs at 5'7" and the size provided nice control without being overly tight. I wore it all night from 5 pm to 2 am and was comfortable the entire time. Did it completely remove the extra lower belly bump I am carrying? No. But it did minimize and smooth it, so the dress looked phenomenal, and it gave me no panty lines. I also have very muscular legs, and I got no mid-thigh line at all (like other types of shapers can give) thanks to the band-less, pantyhose type fabric used on the thighs. Plus, at $23, this shaper was an absolute steal compared to regular Spanx or Victoria's Secret shaper prices. Highly recommend!

Bodum Stainless Steel 16-Ounce Vacuum Travel Mug with Black Silicone Grip
Bodum Stainless Steel 16-Ounce Vacuum Travel Mug with Black Silicone Grip

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and attractive, June 25, 2010
This is a great travel mug. It is sleek and attractive, fits well in car cup holders, easy to drink from, dishwasher safe, and keeps my coffee very hot for at least an hour (I don't know if it would keep it hot for longer, as I always drink it before then). The rubber segment around the middle is also great because it's a nice non-slip and cool place to hold your hot coffee. One warning - don't leave this travel mug in your car in a bad part of town. I did, and someone thought it looked so awesome that they broke my car window to take it. But I liked this mug so much, I immediately bought another one.

Beyond Yoga Women's Original Pant
Beyond Yoga Women's Original Pant
Offered by HerRoom
Price: $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect workout (and after) pants!!, January 15, 2009
These are hands down the most comfortable and flattering workout pants ever. The material is super soft, and they are cut with a rise that sits comfortably just over the top of the hip bones. I'm 5'8", and the medium size pant length doesn't quite hit the ground when I wear them over my sneakers, though it's close. If you're an inch or two shorter, you may need to hem the pants a little, but IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. I also have some "junk in the trunk" and well-muscled thighs, and these still fit comfortably and beautifully. I bought my previous pair over two years ago, and they are still going strong and my very favorite pants to wear for pilates, weight training, and even jogging on the treadmill. They are so cute fitting, too, that you'll want to go running errands in them after the gym! The only workout pants that compare are the Lululemon groove pants, and these are nearly half the price of those, and in my opinion, more comfortable and a more flattering fit. These are definitely worth the investment, particularly since you'll be looking for opportunities to wear them and may end up going to the gym more often!

iPod / iPhone USB Data Sync & Charger Retractable Cable
iPod / iPhone USB Data Sync & Charger Retractable Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 26, 2007
This charger is a great price, and works perfectly. With the retractable cord, it's very easy to carry around without hassle wherever you may want to charge your ipod (I use my charger with a first generation Ipod Nano).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pants, but not great for that far "beyond" yoga, April 16, 2007
As the other reviews note, these pants are incredibly soft, comfortable, and a very flattering fit. I absolutely love them. They are fantastic for wearing during yoga, pilates, cardio machines, and low impact or toning activities. However, please be aware that the more vigorous and rapid your movements, the pants may not hold up at the inside seams (I wore them during a high impact class with lots of very deep lunges and kicks, and the inner thigh seams seemed like some of the stitching was a little frayed by the end of the class). So save these wonderful pants for low impact activities and enjoy a truly great product that will make you feel great wearing them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine and composure for curly hair, April 2, 2007
I have naturally curly hair that can get dry and frizzy looking without enough moisture, and it's hard to find styling products that tame fly-aways and frizz without weighing your hair down or clumping the curls together. This product does exactly that, though. You only need to use a little bit, and it makes your curls shiny, lightweight, and "finished" looking. It smells great, too. It is pricey, but since you use so little each time and it works so well, it is definitely worth it to create great looking curly hair.

Tongue In Chic
Tongue In Chic
by Christina Dodd
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
242 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-written, fun read, March 19, 2007
I just finished this book over the weekend, and enjoyed it very much. The main characters were very likeable, with their own understandable flaws, and the writing was intelligent, humorous, and suspenseful in the appropriate places. The only reasons I didn't give 5 stars for the book are that some of the characters' actions and motivations didn't completely mesh with their personalities up to that point in the book (but I understand that sometimes you need certain things to happen or not happen in order to keep the plot moving where you want it to), and because the book title does not seem to fit at all with the plot or characters of the book. That said, this was a very enjoyable read and I would recommend it, and other Christina Dodd books, to any romance reader.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3