Profile for esoteric_man > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

esoteric_man RSS Feed

Car Mount, iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/ 5s/ 5c/4s, Galaxy S4/S3//S2. HTC One-Retail Packaging-Black
Price: $19.99
18 used & new from $14.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Customer Service, April 14, 2012
I ordered this item to use with my iPhone. I tried to install on my dashboard, but was unsuccesful. My friend, who had a similar Car Mount, noticed that a part was missing. I contacted iOttie customer service via e-mail , late on a Friday afternoon. Within 5 minutes I received a call from their customer service department ! On explaining that a part was not shipped, the very courteous CSR, immediately arranged for a replacement product to be shipped to me, and requested I return the " faulty " product. I received the replacement from iOttie on the Monday ! I was indeed amazed with thier responsiveness and courteous behaviour. I thouroughly recommend the product AND the customer service department. !!