Profile for Leslie Hagen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leslie Hagen RSS Feed

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, SUPCASE Easy Fitting Sport Running Armband for Galaxy Note 4 (2014 Release) with Premium Flexible Case Combo (Black)
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for running, November 3, 2014
I was initially concerned when I opened up the package as this is a bit different from the armband I have normally run with. After a 6+ mile run though, I'm sold.

It comes in two pieces - one is the silicone cover that goes on the phone, and then a velcro strap goes through two openings in the back of the case. I was initially afraid that my brand new, hard fought, note 4 would smash into the pavement due to only being held in by a seemingly flimsy case (I'm much more used to having more of a pocket with a strap that I put the phone in). Thankfully, that didn't happen. Attaching the strap on your arm seems to give it some good tension.

It does move around a bit, but nothing too noticeable once you get used to it. This is a pretty big phone to run with, but much less obtrusive than I expected.

4 stars only because if you sweat a lot it could possibly damage the camera/hrm/speaker since there are open holes for those in the case.

Philips SoundShooter Wireless Bluetooth Ultra Portable Speaker SBT30/27 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by tahoetrading
Price: $26.95
24 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it - but it's not black, May 14, 2014
Great sound - it pairs easily with my phone and plugs into my computer. My only disappointment is that the black version I ordered is more like a hunter green - it looks like a grenade.

OGIO Soho Day Pack, Large, Emerald
OGIO Soho Day Pack, Large, Emerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Backpack!, May 14, 2014
I've been using for a few weeks now and has been great for work and travel - have also received many compliments on it :)

Has plentiful storage for lots of gadgets - I typically carry a 15.6" laptop, tablet, kindle, and a few notebooks in the bigger sections and there is plenty of room. The pockets on the sides are big enough to hold water bottles and tumblers - so that is a great addition!

The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Work-Life Balance As Explained By Swole Frat Boys, January 1, 2014
Echoing other 1 star comments - no idea how this is getting 5 stars. While some of the information is worthwhile (very, very little mind you) anything of substance is overshadowed by mindless filler and frat boy talk. They tout that this book is about work-life balance, but really the focus is a rough schedule of how you can work as an entrepreneur, the "life" portion is almost completely absent.

It's a miss. There are better productivity books/blogs out there than this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2014 4:37 PM PST

How to Be Interesting: (In 10 Simple Steps)
How to Be Interesting: (In 10 Simple Steps)
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, March 28, 2013
Ok, the content, for the most part, was insightful, thoughtful, and made me giggle a little

That said, I thought that it would be a little deeper. By the end it read as a smattering of contradicting motivational mantras that a teenage girl would post on pinterest (stand up! be heard!...sit down! listen to all that is awesome in the world!). None of the "steps" were anything groundbreaking, but maybe my expectations were off.

Also, the kindle version is HIGHLY overpriced. I can see this being a cute coffee table book, but I a lot of the luster is lost in digital format, which is unacceptable when they cost pretty much the same thing.

Order the paperback; enjoy it as a lighthearted read and not as anything deeper.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 5:58 AM PDT