Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for Kevin > Reviews

Kevin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin "Urban Storyteller" RSS Feed (Malden, Morocco)

Snap-N-Store Double Wide CD Storage Box, Black (SNS01658)
Snap-N-Store Double Wide CD Storage Box, Black (SNS01658)
Price: $7.99
34 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad with a little effort, December 3, 2011
I read the reviews of this product before buying. I originally thought I needed 4, but decided to buy just 2 and see how that goes. When I assembled the boxes, I knew (from the other reviews) just apply super glue to each snap before placing the two sides together. One of the boxes had the center divider snaps mis-aligned, so placing the center divider there resulted in one side being larger than the other. But the boards with the snaps that the center divider snaps onto are just glued (weakly) to the box with what looked like a dab of silicon glue, so I was easily able to pull them off and re-glue them in the right places.

So yes, I had to do some work for that second box. But since I read the earlier reviews and planned on using super glue in the first place, it wasn't that bad. Even with the super glue application, the boxes are cheaper than CD racks that holds the same amount of CDs. So not perfect, but not bad. I'll probably order another 2 or 3.

Speck MacBook Pro 17 Aluminum Unibody Laptop See Thru Crystal Case - CLEAR
Speck MacBook Pro 17 Aluminum Unibody Laptop See Thru Crystal Case - CLEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me, March 14, 2010
I decided to get one of these after I started noticing a slow build-up of scratches on my new beloved MacBook Pro. So I got one of these see thru crystal cases. It installed in an instant and I've had no problems.

It does add a little more bulk and weight to the machine, but given that I have a 17" model, it's already big. A few more ounces aren't that big a deal. I kind of like the new thickness of the macbook now. I feel less like it's likely to slip out of my hands when holding it. And I like the built in rubber feet the case comes with - as I was starting to have trouble keeping the macbook's rubber feet attached to the bottom.

I thought the product was a tad expensive. The full retail prices is ridiculous! But I'm happy enough with my amazon price. I wish it came in colors. I would have preferred black or light blue.

Oh and one added benefit I realized once I put in my new case -- I can now attach stickers to the back without having to gum up the back of the machine itself. Cool.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2011 4:19 PM PST