Profile for Samantha > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samantha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars great stroller for the price!, October 23, 2011
I love this stroller. We wanted something that was more durable and comfortable than an umbrella stroller, but also something that could fit nicely in my trunk. This stroller is it! It is nice quality and I like that it has a 5 point harness. I would say the only thing I don't like about it is that it only has 1 parent cup holder. All in all, it's great and I would recommend it to a friend.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse Coloring and Activity Book with Stickers (Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
by Dalmatian Press
42 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!, April 14, 2011
I should have read the description better bc I thought this was a full sized book...its tiny. Do yourself a favor and go buy one a the dollar store instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2011 5:02 AM PST

Thirsties Hemp Inserts 2 Pack, Large 18-40 lbs
Thirsties Hemp Inserts 2 Pack, Large 18-40 lbs
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for overnight!, April 14, 2011
These inserts are FANTASTIC for overnight! I use one of these paired with a microfiber and it has been leak proof so far. Hemp is definately the way to go and for the price I am even more impressed!

Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners - Pack of 3 (Light Blue, Bright Blue, White)
Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners - Pack of 3 (Light Blue, Bright Blue, White)
Offered by Junni
Price: $11.25
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for prefolds!, October 23, 2010
My mom bought these for me at my request when I told her I wanted to cloth diaper. She told me she thought that these were stupid and that I should just use pins. Well, after my son arrived I was happy to show her just how easy and wonderful these worked. She is now just as big of a fan of the Snappi as I am.

Munchkin Mighty Grip Flip Straw Cups 2-Pack, 10- Ounce (Colors Vary) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BLK Primetime
Price: $9.31
14 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cups!, October 23, 2010
Fun colors and no spills! Worth the price and then some, I will be purchasing more of these.

DC Men's Ignite Sneaker,White/D. Chocolate,11 M
DC Men's Ignite Sneaker,White/D. Chocolate,11 M

2.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow., October 23, 2010
These shoes look very nice. But, I was surprised how narrow they are for skate shoes. They rub on the side of my husband's feet so bad he doesn't even wear them. For us they were a waste of money.

Mainstays home Set of 4 Snug Straps
Mainstays home Set of 4 Snug Straps
Offered by Aquasentials
Price: $6.29
2 used & new from $6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to hold up well., October 23, 2010
The only problem I had with these is that one broke the second time I used it. With some imagination, my husband was able to rig it up so we can still use it. The other 3 have held up just fine, it could have just been a problem with the one. All in all, great for the price.

Sippy Straw Cleaner
Sippy Straw Cleaner
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $3.80
8 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite worth the price., October 23, 2010
This review is from: Sippy Straw Cleaner (Misc.)
This is a definate need for any reusable cups with straws. I have not used this straw cleaner very long so I don't know how it will hold up, but it seems a little expensive. Hopefully it will hold up just fine.

Circo® Crib Bumper - Brown w/Dots
Circo® Crib Bumper - Brown w/Dots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, October 23, 2010
For both my children I have purchased Circo crib bumpers and I love them. They seem to fit any crib just fine and this print is adorable for either gender. No complaints!

Circo® Terry Changing Pad Cover- Green
Circo® Terry Changing Pad Cover- Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable., October 23, 2010
I bought this changing pad cover to match the crib set I got my son. I will say it looks very nice and washes well. My only problem is that if you snag the thread, it is very obvious and pretty much ruins the whole cover. I would probably not buy this product again, it is cheap for a reason.

Page: 1 | 2